Leviathan

(A/N: special thanks to @bobisruler for being my beta reader.)

In the depths of hell was the Cocytus. Otherwise known as Leviathan's frozen sea. A domain made completely of pure ice where the black sun of hell does not shine. A place where the frozen breeze would be enough to make any normal creature have their lungs freeze.

The large waves have been frozen in their place, making them look like menacing hills of ice that hasn't melted even a little since they were frozen. The Dark clouds of the sky casting a sinister shadow along the land with the only light being provided by the thunder.

Despite the cold being unbearable to normal beings, one person was walking through the frozen terrains. A person all of hell feared, and with a good reason.

It was a man with a tall, well-built body. He was wearing a pale, bone-like armor mixed with metal. The armor covered his chest where a Crimson orb was pulsing like a heart. The left shoulder was covered with three short spikes, while the left arm was covered in the same white armor and the knuckles like the shoulder bearing spikes.

The right shoulder, like the left one, had three spikes in it, but, unlike the other shoulder, their tips were broken and burned. The left arm is covered by a black, somewhat bulky gauntlet that had lava-like veins running through it with claws for fingers.

The legs were also covered by bone armor. They had spikes on the knees, and the legs covered by claws making them look like talons.

The helmet being completely white, save for the glowing red eyes that are shaped into a glare. Horns protruding from the sides of his helmet, both twisted to point at the front. The metal jaw had a somewhat cage-like shape with a pointy chin and a red glow coming out of it.

That person is the Unofficial Sin of Wrath. The person who walked through Hell killing all who stood in his way. The wielder of the Crimson Nova energy… Genocide.

"Where are you, you overgrown snake?" he grumbled to no one in particular.

Genocide is tired of dealing with simple demon grunts. He had decided to finally end the demons from their source. Cut off the snake's head. To kill Satan and the Demon Lords, which brought him to the Frozen sea.

Apparently, to EVEN get to Satan himself, you need to kill the four Demon Lords and the Two Ancient Guards. Yet despite how powerful they were, even they feared the Primordial Demon's power, which is why they locked him away with a powerful seal.

The seal was connected to the life of each of the Demon Lords, which means they have to die for it to be removed. It was a win-win in his case. Then you would need to kill the Ancient Guards who protect the domain Satan was locked in. He was already planning to kill them in the first place.

This is the home of one of the Demon Lords, Leviathan, and Genocide was planning to take it out first.

After walking a few more minutes through the frozen terrains, the ground under him started shaking. The Unofficial Sin of Wrath immediately jumped away as something bursts out of the ice that he was just standing on.

Genocide rolled onto his feet and faced what had attempted to surprise attack him. As luck would have it. He was looking straight at the target he was searching for.

A large, amphibian looking snake with dark blue scales, pitch-black fangs and two pairs of yellow eyes was coiling around one of the massive frozen pillars. That is the Leviathan, one of the Demon Lords.

The Leviathan turned its head to Genocide, letting out a loud roar that shattered small shards of ice around them, covering the area in a cold shroud that surrounds area.