[3]

"Maddie" a soft voice shook me awake.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched until I heard a crack.

I looked at the person in front of me and saw Seo-jun.

"Seo-jun? How did you get inside?" I asked him sitting up.

"You gave me your spare key a week ago. Did you already forget?" He asked.

"I guess I did.." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"What's that smell?" I said sniffing the air when a delicious smell reached my senses.

"Oh, I was cooking some curry for us" He smiled lightly.

"Ah, no wonder why it smells so good," I said smiling back at him.

"So, how's Jeremy?" I asked smirking up at him.

When he heard his crushes name his face exploded into a bright shade of red.

"H-he's doing g-great" He stuttered.

"You know, I'm pretty sure he likes you back" I pointed out whilst standing up from the couch.

"Pffft.. no, he doesn't," He said blushing lightly this time.

"Have you seen the way he looks at you?" I said.

"No?" He said unsure.

"For reals? Dude, he looks at you with this soft gaze, his eyes filled with love and admiration! You for reals haven't seen him staring at you like that?" I asked going to the kitchen with Seo-jun in my trail.

"No.." He said deep in deep thought.

"You're..." I sighed and sat on the counter.

"You're gonna date him one of these days," I said.

"No, I'm not. He's out of my league" He said giggling.

"Whatever you say, lover boy" I snickered.

After finishing eating the curry Seo-jun made he later left after getting a call from one of his sisters whining that she wants him to cook her something

I sat there looking at the T.V with a blank expression.

I was debating on whether or not to go to Hot Topic or to Forever 21 to buy an outfit.

In the end, I decided to go to both.
Cause why the hell not? No one's stopping me.

I got up from the couch in a lazy manner and before taking a shower I gave Bubba his food.

And you know what happens there. I take my clothes and shit, yada, yada, yada.

After finishing my relaxing hot shower I headed to my room and looked for something to wear.

I decided on a pastel outfit for today.

I put on a long-sleeved pastel blue, pink, and white shirt, tucked into some baby blue shorts along with lilac boots.

I put my long baby blue hair into a half updo knot bun hairstyle.

And grabbed my light blue crossbody bag and headed to the mall.

Upon entering Hot Topic to look for some hoodies and cool ass chokers

I saw Carolyn.

"Carolyn?" I tapped her on the shoulder which caused her to sharply turn around while doing so she tripped on her own feet and nearly fell.

Good thing I was there to catch her.

"M-Maddie.." She stuttered blushing and stood up straight whilst pushing my hands off her waist.

"I-I.." She tried to start a sentence but nothing would come out of her mouth.

"I thought you would be the type to shop at H&M or something" I chuckled.

"I...um.." Her face was probably redder than Pennywise's red balloon (if that's possible.)

"Would you like to join me in my shopping spree?" I asked her with a soft smile.

"I-If you d-don't mind" She stuttered fidgeting with the hem of her blue shirt.

"I don't mind at all! I could use a little company anyways" I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her shoulders and walked around the store for hoodies and chockers.