00

Disclaimer: I unfortunately don't own Teen Wolf or any of the characters :)

 Quinn Bolt likes to think of herself as a shadow, no one really cares for nor notices her, but she’s always there. Quinn has come to enjoy the shadows and the information it brings. Although it shocked Quinn, when she found out about the supernatural. When Scott McCall came to the lacrosse try-outs and caught every single ball, Quinn knew something was wrong. And with Quinn’s curious nature nothing could stop her from finding out, what had changed. Quinn liked her curious nature, but it sometimes also proved to be a disadvantage. Quinn hated that it sometimes made her feel like a stalker, for example Quinn knew that Amber Marshall slept with her best friends crush. Quinn had somehow become addicted to observing people, and sometimes she couldn’t stop it. Even if she wanted the observing to stop. No one wants to know, what your principal is doing with his secretary. Somewhere along the way, Quinn lost herself in the world of others. Can a certain blue-eyed werewolf help her?  

 Imagine what a shock it was for Derek Hale waking up in a stranger’s bed, with a bandage wrapped around his torso. The last thing he remembers is getting the Alphas claws stabbed into his back, before passing out. Derek could clearly hear the music coming from the unknowns girl’s earphones, and started rising quietly from the bed. Hurrying to the window, while making sure the girl didn’t know he was up, proved to be an easy task. Derek smirked to himself, while unlocking the window hatch, thinking how easy it was to sneak past the foolish teenage girl.

 ”Going somewhere?” The light voice seemed like a shout in the fairly quiet room. Derek cursed to himself, while looking the girl over. She hadn’t moved. She still had her back to him while hunched over her phone, and he could still hear the music blasting from her earphones. How the hell had she heard him? Derek quickly hid his shocked expression, replacing it with his usual stoic one. “I really wouldn’t go out there if I were you, Derek.”

The girl stood up and without looking back once, she left the room.

 Derek knew he shouldn’t follow the mysterious girl, who knew his name, but he was intrigued. For example, how did she know his name? And why shouldn’t he go outside. Shaking his head in the empty room, he could only sigh before following.

 The girls were stood halfway down the hallway, and when she heard his footsteps. She smirked already knowing he would follow her.

 Derek could literally smell the smirk in the air, and he grew annoyed knowing he did exactly, what she wanted him to do. He could feel his muscles tensing up in more annoyance, more than he ever felt before. Not even with Scott McCall and his sidekick Stiles Stilinski. 

So yeah, that's the intro to Shadow. It's a Derek Hale fanfic, because Derek is bae.