Chapter 1: The accident

ATHENA'S POV

"And four, and five, 5,6,7,8, And twirl!"

Hi! I'm Athena. I'm the dance and singing troupe's leader. I'm fifteen and I love doing these things!

"Okay guys, let's end here for today.  Thanks for the hard work!"

It was our school's parents day next week and I'm incharge of the entertainment section. Obviously,  as the leader.

It's quite tiring,  yes, but it's also fun!! And good experience. My attitude's not usually like this, because I'm usually a serious person who doesn't joke much. But. Every time I enjoy doing something,  I become the complete opposite. Sometimes I wonder if I'm bipolar or not.  Well, I'm normal.. I guess.

I'm NBSB. I had no boyfriend since birth, and I don't plan on getting one anytime soon. It's just a bother to my studies.

Yes. I study. Yes,  I'm top five in class,  but no, I'm not a nerd. Got it? Not a nerd.

Almost everyone in campus knows me. Some respect me, some hate me, some loves me, and some are jealous of me.

And I accept that. I'm not the kind of person who cares about how people look at me,  I only care for my grades, friends, family and loved ones.

I sometimes swear, if I'm in bad mood, or really mad, or troubled, surprised,  or really excited. But whatever the case, I think I find myself really kind.

Anyway, enough about me,  let's continue the story!

I head home and take a shower. I walked out of my bathroom and put on my beach shorts.  I like them, they're comfy. I also put on my tank top that exposes my belly, even if I wasn't stretching my arms. It was hot and it's summer right now, okay?

"Puuwahh~ two showers a day is nice, but the second one is Always the best!" I rub my light brown hair using my towel and looked at my human-sized mirror.

I realized that I was very white, and had a natural hazel brown eyes which shines if exposed to the sun. I also like it, it makes me calm. I was okay, my body was fine,  I have curves on where it's supposed to be. Also, I'm not fatigue, consider doing dancing and singing at the same time.

I checked the wall clock and I suddenly remember something. "OMG! My cousin!!" I quickly panicked and ran to my laptop searching the name 'nath' at facebook.

I told him I would add him in my friend list in facebook because he wanted to keep talking to me. Nath is my cousin who I met a few days ago, and now, is like a brother to me.

I quickly double clicked the word 'nath' but my scroll moved down  and I clicked the add friend button to someone else. I checked who it was and discovered that He was Nathan Parker.

Oh shit!  Who is this? Oh well, maybe he won't notice anyway.

♧♣♧TIME SKIP♧♣♧ 7:30♧♣♧

I hear my phone's facebook notification sound, the one that goes 'pop!' And I checked to look at it. It said: 1 new message.

Who could it be? I unlocked my phone and checked who messenged me. It was the guy. Nathan Parker.

Oh my god!