Chapter 3.5

_Monday, Afternoon_      MIKI P.O.V.

  "Excuse me?" We hear a voice behind us say causing us to turn like there's no tomorrow. "Uh hello can we help you?" Rin so kindly asks the stranger but he toke no notice of this and answers her anyway. "Yes please I went to explore ant king of got lost" Mr.Stranger says with a light pink dusting his cheeks and I absentmindedly went to touch them.... Before realizing what i was doing and pulling my hands back. I was too shocked at what I did to answer so Rin did it for me "Sure Mr....Random, Where do you wanna go?" Rin asked but this time a lot nicer than the first. "Oh my Names Alec! Alec Reid and I'm trying to go to the cafeteria Mrs?" The strang- or well Alec states. Seem I stepped back into reality to say " Rinkika... That's Rinkika and I'm her cousin Miki... Lovely to meet you" I say still out of it. "Any-hoe the cafeteria is this way!!!"(ÙwÚ) Rin proudly states as she leads the way. 

  Don't know if I mentioned this but I'm Anti social...so I was lost when I had this painful urge to chat with him. "Sooooo what year are you in" DONT JUDGE ME ;-; I'm no good with words. "Oh I'm a senior what about you guys?" He (thankfully) responded. "We're actually Juniors and this is le cafe!" Rin ever so proudly states as e walk into the cafeteria. "Thank but I'm still kind of new could I sit with you guys to avoid the awkward-ness of sitting with strangers." He questioned while looking at me. "O-of course!" I say grabbing his wrist and leading him to the table we usually sit at, before opening my bento and of course eating...duh. 

🕔 Time Skip End of School _Mii Chans P.O.V. Still_

 So I actually have algebra and P.E. with Alec I don't know if he was in any of my earlier periods but I have talked with him a bit he seems cool... A-anyway right now we're walking home with Woo-Nii and I haven't seen the were wolf soooo that's a plus but I don't know why I was looking so hard. It's was a quiet walk so sorry I don't have any tea... I'm gunna just start on my homework now.......

A/N 

Sooo the next part will just be in a different P.O.V. (I wonder who) anyway  I think I'm doing better but if your reading this...could you do me a huuuuugggggeee favor and leave a comment ;-; that all folks by byeee!