Three

Casey's POV

"Class is over. Please set your papers in a pile on my desk." Professor Wilkins said as he began erasing his board for the next class. I swung my bag over my shoulder and gripped my paper tight, feeling my palms getting sweaty.

It's been a week since the concert and I have only texted Vic maybe once or twice because of all the college work my professors threw at me and he was busy on tour as well so it's not like we have a lot of time to text each other. Even so, it's been a new experience seeing my phone light up with his name and number whenever he would text me. I'm not sure what to think of it since I never thought I would be texting the same exact rockstar I joke and dream about with my friends.

But just because I'm talking to a rockstar, doesn't stop me from going about my college work.

I placed my paper nervously on the desk and prayed to God that I would ace it before walking out of the room and began heading to my next class.

"Casey, wait up!" I stopped and waited for Eva to catch up as she practically rammed a few students just to reach me.

Once she was in front of me, breathless, she began speaking. "Do you have the notes for Professor Mallory's class? I woke up late this morning and completely missed half of it."

"I noticed when you weren't there and barged into the room mid-lecture. Not the best impression on the cute new student, Mr. Sean McFey." I said jokingly, sending a wink her way. Eva just winced and shook her head.

"Too soon, Case. I have no desire to be with a guy anytime soon. That jerk is still trying to get back with me."

I pouted and threw an arm around her shoulder. "Aww, it's going to be okay. I'll give you the notes and as soon as we have time, we'll have an ice cream movie night. Just us girls. What do you say?"

"Sure. Let's get to our next class. Can't be late!" As we both began our way, I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

From Vic

Hey, just thought I'd leave you this wonderful video of Jaime flexing his muscles and then accidentally punching himself in the face. Enjoy ;)

I bursted out laughing in the middle of the hallway before texting Vic a quick reply and rushing to class with red cheeks.

I truly wonder what goes on in those boys' heads.

*

"Asher has been texting me non-stop, wanting to set a date on our hang out but college has been killing me." I complained to Eva as I threw myself on the couch. She just rolled her eyes and glanced at me from her spot on the floor with her laptop in front of her.

"Just tell him Saturday you two could go out for lunch. Then Saturday night, we will have our ice cream movie night." She said as she typed away her computer. She was working hard on that essay of hers that I felt bad for bugging her but it's not like she's never done the same with me.

"I still have that huge Journalism paper due Tuesday and I need to start it."

"So start it now and finish it by Monday. You have all day Sunday to work on it." She said, continuing to type. I groaned.

"I work all day Sunday. Stevie took the day-off and I'm covering for him."

Eva sighed and looked over at me. "I'll cover for you then. I got your back, girl."

"Thanks Eva. You're the best." I said with a smile. She smiled back before tilting her head as a grin spread across her features.

"So, uh, how's Vic?" She asked, casually turning back to her essay. I rolled my eyes. I knew she was going to ask that sooner or later.