Epilogue

Jennie's POV

It's our first wedding anniversary. Our friends are all here. My parents and relatives.

Bambam and Joy are on a dating process. They are so cute together I swear.

While Tae and Kookie are now engaged, Kookie proposed already to him a couple of months ago. We are living with them because Tae is always being over protective to Lisa which is good and I'm not complaining to it.

While Yeri and Seulgi ended up being togeher. Well everyone are surprised because we thought it's Joy and Yeri but they never happened. And Yeri is always giving Seulgi and attitude because of using drugs. Well the more you hate the more you love.

While Irene, she's dating Park Bogum. Bogum is a nice guy. We can see how much she loves Irene and how much she cares for her. They are both lucky to each other. And Irene deserves the best.

While Wendy, she's still single. We asked her why she's still single she answered she doesn't want to be in a relationship if it's going to be like our love story I laughed at her because look

'Good things come to those who wait.' Yes I've waited for Lisa for 11 years, I got tired but I didn't give up on her because 'Love is a simple act of faith, and a faithful heart is always worth the wait' Yes waiting for her is hard, it was very hard. I went through a lot but I stayed. Because even if I wasn't sure if she will end up with me, atleast I gave my very best and I'm not going to regret anything in the future but look ah the outcome. We are happily married now. I'm living my best life with the love of my life and that's Lalisa Manoban.