The Restaurant

The moment I entered the restaurant with my parents, I noticed him. The man at the table in the corner wears a loose shirt and dark jeans, his angular face looks ripe and experienced. The brown, short hair looks fresh and rounds off with his well-groomed beard, which is covered by single gray hair like snowflakes. Again and again my eyes wander to him, even as we sat down. I do not really follow the conversation of my parents, who often talk about their work at such obligatory meetings. My eighteenth birthday was 3 months ago and my last relationship is several years back. "So why not risk something?" I ask myself in my mind and take a moment to choose food and drink from the menu and call the waiter. When the waiter is standing next to me, I stripe my dark blue dress right, the seam tickles gently over my thighs, so the light fabric ends just before my knees.

Again, my eyes glide on the stranger, he sits alone at the table and the way it's covered, does not look like he's waiting for someone else. My parents sit with their backs to him and otherwise the restaurant does not seem very full today. The waiters are standing at their counter and are engaged in a conversation. The man is sitting only two tables away from us and no one else is between us, so I risk a quick glance at his crotch and my imagination drifts into the idea of what is probably under the pants. I almost seem to stare at him, because when he looks up and sees my eyes, he looks at me confused for a moment. My thoughts dance around a little, but I want to try something. "Now or never.", It scurries through my head and my hand slides slowly under the table.

I turn a little more to him, spread my legs and push my skirt a bit up. My fingers slide between my thighs and my thin panties, which I pull slowly to the side and my eyes wander towards the man again. I feel the excitement rising in me as I watch his eyes wander between my legs under the table. It takes a moment for him to sneak a furtive smile over his lips and he nods curtly. His hand briefly caresses his own cock through his pants and my cheeks become warm and apparently red, because the voice of my mother brings me back from my thoughts. "Sarah? It's alright, you should not be embarrassed that we are talking about your future career.", She speaks quite seriously, but with an amused undertone. "No, you don't have to worry about that, I'll manage to get a job.", I answer confidently.

I release my panties and close my legs a little before turning back to my parents. Now, the stranger's gaze wanders over to me, now and then we meet and look at each other for a moment. His gaze shows me quite clearly that he has fallen for the short sight of my clean-shaven pussy and something is growing slowly in his crotch, which I can hardly really appreciate in the bad light under his table. The waiter comes to us and carries the plates with the food to our table. He puts it down, the drinks follow and we start to eat. But my thoughts barely circle around the casserole I'm eating, much more about the man and how I might get a bit closer to him.

I make a decision, I want to try something but also feel how nervous I am alone at the thought of it. I eat a bit further, get into the conversation with my parents and get up after a few minutes. "I have to go to the bathroom for a second, be right back.", I say with a smile and get a friendly nod from both in response as they continue to eat. I walk slowly past the tables, but especially at the table with the man who captivated my attention so much. I watch him in passing and speak softly; "Do you want to come?". Then I go towards the corridor to the toilets and stop for a moment.

No one can look in here from the main room and I breathe for a moment, feeling all the excitement in my panties. The feeling of lascivious wetness spreads to my outer lips, makes me shudder briefly and then I see him. The stranger comes around the corner and smiles boldly. "Come on.", he says in a harsh command tone, but even then his voice sounds warm and almost tender. He almost looks like a father to me, who wants to explain something important to his daughter without being too knit. Almost automatically my legs move and I follow him into the men's toilet and there already in a cabin. His big hand grasps the handle of the cabin door, pulls it closed and locks it. Then it's quiet for a moment, we just look at each other and smile. I do not want to wait for his first step, I want to get started and above all, not lose too much time. My parents should not notice that I was not just briefly on the toilet.