Part 1

First thank you all for reading this and as usual all art used is credited to @upthedhillart and @alessiajontrunfio from Instagram and all Harry Potter themes, names, and ideas belong exclusively to JK Rowling and her publishers. As the writer I only own the plot so read and enjoy 😉.

It was the last few weeks of summer and Harry had already been staying at the Burrow for around two weeks ,as he tried to stay at the Dursleys as little as possible. Mrs.Weasley being the loving and ever knowing person she was decided it would be lovely for Hermione to stay the last two weeks of summer with the Weasley's to one spend some time with Ginny as they were good friends, two to spend time with Harry as they were also good friends and three because Mrs Weasley had raised 5 sons and knew that her youngest son had fallen for a certain bushy haired ,bookworm. Just from hey way his eyes lit up or his ears turned the faintest shade of red at the mention of her name.
Although it was the day Hermione was due to come Ron had no idea she was due to arrive. Ron had always had issues or insecurities regarding his body. He often felt that he was always fluctuating between fat and skinny (but in reality unknown to Ron he was always quite skinny). Although Ron had always been quite skinny he often felt very insecure having his shirt off, especially when all his brothers(yes even Percy) sleep shirtless ¾ of the year and most definitely swim without one on while he was seen rarely by anyone without a shirt on. Choosing to rather sleep in tank tops and swim with a shirt on to "prevent sunburn" as he liked to say. Well, it was the summer before 6th year and over summer Ron had played an extensive amount quidditch and began to eat better which shot his confidence way up, resulting in him finaling gaining the courage to sleep or swim shirtless.