♡ How he acts when he sees guys flirting with you and checking you out ♡

John• John is super jealous and protective over you so he does something to show that guy that your his. He'll probably kiss you and so that you know he's very jealous he might even grab your ass. He then tells that guy your taken and grabs your hand.

Paul• Paul tries his best not to get to jealous when he sees guys checking you out but it's pretty hard because he knows your beautiful. He kisses you softly and then holds your hand. He then says to you making your You know "your mine and I love you" making sure that guy hears what he said.

George•  George straight up walks up to the guy and tells him that you two are dating and to back the fuck up because he loves you and would never leave you. He then smirks at you then kisses you while the guy walks away.

Ringo• Ringo doesn't get jealous often like Paul because he knows you love him and that you wouldn't just leave him for some desperate guy. But when the guy comes up to you ,he tells him the fuck off and would beat him up if he had to although ringo is a small bean and wouldn't beat someone up unless it was for you🥺.

This was requested by marmaladeskies67  ! Sorry for not uploading in a while but anyways hope you liked it:)))