Chapter 1

Rain pored down on me as I walked down the dark empty street.

My clothes, a pair of skinny jeans and a white shirt, were drenched and most likely see through.

My bag of clothes weighed me down and made my legs tired. I have no clue where I'm going... Or even where I'm at! But I can't go back now. No, its too late.

I shoved my soaked banges out of my eyes and looked around at my surroundings. It was pretty hard to see with the heavy rain and the wind blowing into my eyes. From what I could see I was walking towards what  looked like a park.

My arms broke out into another fit of goosebumps as the cold wind pushed against me.

As I strained my tired legs to go faster to dryness, I saw a building in the park that had lights on. The harsh rain let up alittle bit but it was still hard for me to see, I could barley make out a black figure in the light of the building, watching me from the bright window.

I slowed down my fast pase.. Looking at the person who watched me. Is this a good idea? Well I dont really have a place to go..  I walked up to the dark looking building and knocked on the chipping white door. Maybe this building is the park management.
Tap. Tap. Tap.

I tried to knock loudly to be heard over the raging winds, but my fingers were to frozen to do much.

Hopefully the person in the window had actally seen me and heard my knock.

I waited for a few more minutes, the wind biting my bare arms and throwing my black hair all over the place.

I decided that ill try again before finding somewhere else that has warmth and dryness.
Tap. Tap. Tap.

This time I knocked louder, ignoring the shooting pain going up my hand.

Faintly I heard stomping of feet on the other side of the door. I bit the inside of my cheeck, gladly taking the pain. I deserve it anyways.

I heard a lock click out of place and the door swung open.. A man, no, Adonis, stood there looking at me with dark brooding eyes.. hard to tell if its just the dark or the way he looked at me.. but I  swore I saw possesiveness in his eyes.

Little did she know, she was going to be owned forever.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
What you think? Good? Yeah i know its all over the place but i really am ganna try and make this a good book. Ill gladly take advice from yall.
Just please no hate comments. Tell me what you think!!! I promise itll get better. I'm just trying to get the story line down fist then get to the great stuff ;)