Toad

We have met but we did not become very close friends, i didnt know your mother,brother or sister plural?. We never took a walk or sat in the same car. We bought a drink in different bars playing pool on many tables.We speak politly to each other when are paths cross but we do not walk along the same road.

CHAPTER ONE?

We each have the same set of experiences that tie are lives together. Played football in our schools.

Lived in the same towns,

Have friends at the same type of parties.

Yet existence did not allow are fragile lives to change each other in ways close relationships impact with the extra ordinary people we involve in our everday.

Circumstance or fate choose your paths to run parallel but not in sink.

Can we forget the simplicity of sight and if our thoughts and ideas shall take us even if too only cross paths once in our lives.

TOAD! Chapter one ......

2pm that day the funeral began. This women in her coffin shall be sorely missed but not the dementia, the torture that must off blighted her last few months on earth.

I approached her coffin and kissed it. My only way to say go ahead now,live in heaven and be free!

Who new me?

No one but what did that matter?

Sadness is only temporary or is it?