Daughter of a Goddess

Okay, Peter is 25 (in flashback). His team does their own thing, and they live in different parts of the city. This will not talk anything about the Titan war thing. The italics are a flashback btw. 

Also, MJ, Harry, and Miles aren't superheroes in this story. Miles doesn't exist, actually. Harry and MJ know about Peter, though. So, in the story the teams from the show are all about 35 years old. Spider-man is an Avenger, too. Loki and Spidey have made up over time, but they still don't like each other. Loki is a friend of the Avengers, being Thor's brother. Danny is in Kun Lun. Will is my character, so yeah. All rights of the characters that I don't own go to the creators! :D

Anyways, have a great day/ night, my beautiful people!

The goddess roamed the streets of Queens, a bit unsure of where she had been going. You couldn't have been able to tell, though. She walked with total confidence. She suddenly sensed the presence of a superior being, only to realise it was a mortal with a strong aura. She followed the man, and became invisible. A few blocks later, the man abruptly stopped. He looked around, as if he knew he was being watched. The goddess noticed how he looked at her directly, as if he could sense her. She liked that. She walked into his house, and took off her invisibility. When he saw her, he tried to web her up. But then, he looked at her. He had calmed down, suprised by the womans' beauty. She introduced herself, and the man did the same. Over time, he fell in love with her, and she told him of her godly past. One day, a baby girl showed up on his doorstep, and he knew it was his. 

10 Years Later

Peter sat in his office, fixing his web-shooters. He was relaxed, until he got a phone call. He numbly answered, "Hello?"

"Hello, Mr. Parker, we would like to inform you that your daughter has been expelled. We will keep her this remaining week, but she is not aloud to come back."

"What'd she do this time?" Peter asked, unsuprised.

"She created an explosion in the lab, and everything is covered in a sticky substance. She was the only one in the lab, so she was the only suspect," The man answers. 

"Of course she did." Peter chuckled. 

-------------Time Skip------------

"DADDY!" Peter heard her daughter yelling, but he didn't know where. He ran towards the sound, only to see a large monster in the gym. 

The gym was fairly empty, and it seemed abandoned. He ran towards the creature, and shot a web, tying it's legs together. Natalie sprinted forwards, giving punches and kicks to the creature, which suddenly falls down. Peter runs over, webbing it up. "Daddy, why didn't you help me?"

"I wanted to test your strength, Nat. I think you're ready for camp." Peter says, pride in his voice. "Now lets get out of here before they realize who we are."

Nat starts to walk out the door, but suddenly realizes her dad isn't following her. She turns around to see him stabbing the creature with a small bronze dagger. She decides it's for the best, it wasn't human anyways. It turns to sand.  Peter walks over, taking her hand. He squeezes it, and leads her forward. 

----------On the Way: Natalie----------

Natalie fidgeted with the tag her father had hung around her neck. When they where leaving the house, Peter had told her, "This is a place to train your skills. I studied in a place like that once."