Another Story of Living with Hot Guys.

Note:This is only a teaser to give you a idea. If you like it, please comment. I got an idea of off a story on her: Living with the Walter boys, so I'm sorry if it isn't exactly orginal. So, the idea of this goes ot the author, and please don't get mad about this. It was a very fun concept! I will contact the author, and see what happens. Please don't report this! This has a twist in it. The mom will be living with her. Trust me, on this! By the way, I'm sorry for any mistakes, please tell me if there is any!

~~~~~~~~

I looked in the mirror, blonde hair framed my face. Not exactly a pretty one, I thought bitterly.

"Angie!" My mom called.

"Yes?" I called back. I pursed my lips, and walked out. I was not ready for this. Not for whats happening. Not at all. Generally, its my dream to be moving, but not like this. Not in this situation.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked, peering around the door. She had her curly hair in a bun, and sweats and a tank top.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I answered.

She smiles, and hands me a plate as I walk into our small kitchen. Thats all we could have afforded. Now with Dad gone, we can't pay it. No matter how hard mom works, or how many jobs I take. Lets not forget about college, here.

"Now, Angelina, we're going to be leaving in 30 minuetes. Are you completly, packed up?" My mom is a worrier, and a complete pyschopath, even if she seems sane. She's not, don't let her fool you!

"Mom. I'm packed. Who are we moving in with? And where?" I ask.

Mom sighs, "Moving in with a old friend. Her name is Katherine Johnson, and her husband, David Johnson. They have kids. I'm not entirely sure how many. Its in Texas." She finishes, after sipping her coffee.

"Texas! Mom, please anywhere but there. Ugh." I don't want to move from my cold, Oregon. I can't stand heat.

Mom gives me the 'mom stare' which means, don't talk back, or else I'll bite your head off. I roll my eyes. She looks at me again.

"Ange. No fighting, please." My mom groans. I sigh, "I'm not fighting."

"Then stop being defensive." She retorts.

Exasperated, I give in, "Fine." She sighs in relif, "But I'm not being defensive." I mumble.

"What did you say?" She asks.

I hate when parents do that, they hear you perfectly clear, what do you need, grandma, hearing aids?

"Nothing." I put the plate in the trash, and go to my room. One last goodbye. My walls were clear of everything. Everything was in boxes, and all my stuff was in bags. I gave it a kiss.

"Bye, bye, bedroom." I grab my stuff, and we finally shuffle out into the brisk weather. I pulled a sweatshirt on, and we made 5 trips to the car and back. Finally, we lock it up.

Mom sighs, like a fresh breath of life.

"Here we go." As we go down the stairs. I nod, "Bye."

Mom grabs my hand, "We're gonna be alright." She looks at me fiercly.

It seemed like she needed the reassuring, "We are, aren't we?" I grin at her.

She gives me a thankful smile, "Yes, yes we are."

I open the passenger door, and climb in. Mom starts the engine. The radio blasts, and I look out the window as we leave our beloved apartments.

I wave to Ms. Kennedy and her dog. They smile and wave back. Its muffled but I can still hear her call, "Bye Angie!"

I smile to my self, and turn on the Ipod.

I plug it into our stero, and I play, one of my moms favorite songs: Change, by Churchill.

Mom smiles at me, as we sing along to it. I was saying my goodbyes to my beloved, Oregon.

We finally made it to the airport. We did a security check in, and everything went smoothly. I looked at my watch: 8:46.

Our flight leaves at 9:10. We still had time, a bit less than expected. I told mom the time, and she looked at me worriedly.

"We have time." I reassured her, again. This time, I didn't really seem to mind.

Generally, in any other given time and place, I would be complaing like there was no tomorrow.

Finally after 10 minutes we board the plane. Mom and I get placed near the back, generally it's a very good spot, but it's also very hot.

Mom gave me the window seat, while she sat in between me and a chubby short man, who was sweating like a pig.

I decide that I would be nice, and I give her my iPod. She smiles at me," what would I do without you?"

" you would most likely be a crazy cat lady living in a mansion." I grin. She chuckles, and shakes her head.

"Angie, you crack me up." She quips as I pull out my notebook.

"Hopefully not. If I crack you, then you would break." I say sarcastically almost.

"I am going to stop listening to you now. " She purses her lips, and puts in the headphones.

I roll my eyes at her, and look out the window. I pull out a pen, and doodle for about 30 minutes.

After I finished coloring in the flower I drew, my bladder felt like It was going to burst. I cross my legs, no use.

I groan, "MOM."

I tap her shoulder, she opens one eye at me, "What?" she asks groggily.

"I gotta go!" I whisper fiercely.

She looks at me angrily," You woke me up, just so you could tell me that you gotta go wee-wee?"

I shrug, "Kinda, yeah."

"Angie, just go!" She looks at me.

I sigh angrily, " Well, I would, but where is it?!"

I can never go somewhere without knowing where I'm going. So I won't look like a idiot. Ugh.

"I don't know. Just please, go before you wet yourself!" Mom says.

I get out, and do the bathroom dance. You know the one where you really gotta go, but your trying to hold it in? Yeah, that one.

Fun, right?

I go over to the attendant, "Ma'am, where is the bathroom." I shuffle my legs, and put my hands on my stomach. She looks at me.

"Just go down the line and take the left, it's going to be right there." She answers.

I smile gratefully at her, "Thank you!"

She looks at me strangely, "Your welcome dear.."

I turn around swiftly, and smash into somebody with a tray. Food goes flying everywhere, and I almost pee myself.

The guy is on the ground, and has a giants spill on the carpet, " I am so so sorry!"

I jump over him, and sprint to the bathroom. I open it swiftly, and is just about to sit down, and do it when somebody giggles.

I pull up my sweats immediately, "Who are you?" I ask, freaking out.

She was very pretty, and looked like a model, "The question is who are you?" she retorts.

"Touché. Now, can you please get out, I'm about to pee myself." I cover my mouth. She laughs, "Alright. But hurry, I gotta go too."

She giggles as I shut the door. I yank my sweats down, and I sigh in relif, "YES!!"

I hear laughing outside the door, and I blush. I finish my buisness, and flush. I wash my hands, and open the door.

She was out there, and I blush," All yours." I move out of the way.

She giggles, " Bye!" she shuts the door, and I hurry my way back to my seat.

Mom guffaws at me, " Wow, Ange, new record."

I give her the pinky, " Shut up."