〈8〉Kirby | Human!Meta Knight x Reader | The Mask

Requested by: @Hotaru_fireflies

I've never really played a Kirby game, and the closest thing I've played of it is SSB >-<

Wait does that even count
So bare with me

pleeeaseeee
-------------------------
(EDITED)

You were a human, wandering around in the Kirby world.

You were great friends with Kirby, and one of the fabulous people that can actually tell what Kirby could say.

Although you were even better friends with Meta Knight. Ya know, you did what friends do.

Laugh
Frolic //lol xD //
Other friend stuff

Although today, seemed quite,

Different...

Enemies and friends looked taller, more human-like.

Then Kirby came along.
A human Kirby.

"Hello (Y/N)!" He said with a small smile, waving his hand slightly.

"Umm.." you waved back slightly, as you looked at Kirby.

"Your wondering how this happened, aren't you?"

"Yep."

"It's something about Dedede, I think.. Meta Knight maybe? Or maybe some magician cursed us.." Kirby thought as he placed his index finger onto his chin, and looked up at the sky, trying to think.

You smiled and giggled slightly, "lets go see what everyone is up to."

The two of you walk around places, seeing the many forms of other character in the game.
You really wanted to see what meta knight looked like as a human, but you couldn't find him anywhere.

"I gotta go kirby, k?"

"Don't die (Y/N)." Kirby said with a serious face.

You giggled slightly and turned around, walking away, " I wont."
You wandered through out the grassy fields, trying to find your friend.

You stood in a grassy field, your right hand above your eyes and your left hand on your waist, as you turned slowly to see if you could spot your long lost friend.
Then you heard something walk up behind you.

"Looking for me?" It asked.
You turned around, and examined the person in front of you.

"Your human and you still wear a mask." you pouted slightly.

"Hey, I like my mask."

"Can you at least take it off for me? PLEEEEEAASEEEEEE?" You begged.

"No." he muttered, turning his head.

"Then I'll take it from you." you whispered, reaching your arm out and trying to grasp his mask.

"NO!" He shouted as he moved his face from your hand multiple times, but this time, he was caught off guard, and you took his mask.
"Give it back (Y/N)."

"Lemme look at your face first."
You looked into his eyes, and you saw that he was slightly blushing, you couldn't help but giggle slightly.

"I'll be keeping this." you say as you hug the mask towards your chest, then put it on your face and run around the field.

"GIVE IT BACK!" Meta knight shouts as he chases you.

"Why is it so hard to see in this thing!?" You say as you try to escape meta knight.

He then grabs your arm, and pulls you close to him.

"Gotcha." he says softly.

He takes the mask and throws it onto the field.

"Don't you like that mask?"

"Yeah, but there's something that I like even more."

"And that is?"

"You, duh."

Your face went as red as a tomato.

"W-What!? There's gotta be someone else you like. Like Sally! Yeah, Sally is much more cuter then me."

"(Y/N), I don't know a sally."

"Oh.."

He then held you into a tighter hug, in which you hugged him back.

He rested his head onto yours for a few seconds, then lifted your head with his thumb.

"I love you." He whispered, before his lips touched yours.

__________________

Was that even a good one-shot

- Loreno