Epilogue

UNEDITED

Smut

Ivan POV 🌸

1 year later

"Estrella!" I shouted, he comes walking in slowly "Yes babe?" He smiled tiredly at me. "Where's Milo?" I asked worriedly just as I said that, he comes running up to us with his little teddy bear. "Daddy, can we get Mr. Teddy a new eye?" He asked. We adopted him 3 months ago at a foster home. He looked so sad at the foster and we couldn't just leave him there. He has neglected by his old family and we wanted to give him a better life.

"What's wrong with Mr. Teddy?" Estrella asked curiously, Milo lifts up Mr. Teddy, revealing a missing button eye.

"Of course, now go back to your room, you still have to go to bed

"Of course, now go back to your room, you still have to go to bed. Love you!" I replied "Thank you Daddy's!" He comes running off back to his room with a giant grin on his little face. "He's the cutest thing I've ever seen babe, I love him" Estrella said, I nod in agreement "He's perfect"

"Wanna do something?" He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively "I still have to put him to bed, maybe when he's sleeping" he groans frustratedly. "Come on, we haven't had sex in weeks! We spent our time taking care of Milo. Now that he's getting settled we have time to ourselves again" I glare at him. "Can you just wait, you know Milo can't sleep unless one of us greets him goodnight, just wait in the bedroom. Than you can do whatever you want with me" I purred. I kissed him teasingly before heading off the Milos room. "Tease!" He yelled.

Opening his door to his room I see him on the floor, drawing little doodles with colored pencils. "Watcha drawing?" I asked, he lifts up the photo depicting two people holding hands. "That's you and Dad" he chirped, my head tilts in confusion "Why'd you draw us hun?" He lowers the photo and looks at me. "Do you guys love each other?" He asked curiously. I nod slowly not really sure where this is going "Why do ask sweetheart" a sad expression forms on his face. "I wanna love someone Daddy. I wanna take care of them like Dad takes care of you, I'm gonna give them all of my candy!"

I chuckle at his comment "Milo! You will love someone, you're very young to be thinking of this kind of stuff right now, come one get in bed" he giggles accordingly before hopping in bed. Tucking him in gently, I kiss the top of his forehead. "Oh! I wanna show you my letter!" He said cheerfully, he pulls a folded piece of paper from under his pillow and hands it to me. "Who's this for?" I asked amusingly "For the person I love!" He said excitedly.

Dear Person I Love

My name is Milo and I love you! I wanna keep you safe and happy for the rest of your life. I'm gonna love you like my daddy loves dad and I will take care of you like he does too. I will give you all my candies and I'll let you sleep in my bed when we sleep over.

I cried softly, oh god the future is hitting me and it's not even here. "I'm gonna love him very much Daddy" he chirped.

My eyes widened "Him?" he nods "Mhmm! I like boys" He than pulls out several gay magazines from under his pillow. My eyes widen in horror "Milo! Give me that!" I said worriedly, he hands them to me, albeit I needed to do some coercing but It was fine. "Go to bed Milo, you still have school" I kissed his forehead and plugged in his highlight before closing the lights and closing the door.