Sneak Peak

I was in a beautiful garden. I snorted through my nose. Welcome to dreamland Skylar. I don't go to places with butterfly's and rainbows.

My dream contorts, and my vision twists. Soon I am sitting in a windowless room, did I mention I was tied to a chair, gagged? How nice, I thought. I scanned the room. The walls were made of cement and had water stains on the ceiling and in the corners. I hear a man come into the room (I can tell it is a man because of his footsteps) from what I'm guessing a door behind me.

Dear God!!! How fat is this man?!, I thought when he came into my line of sight...

Fat Man came and took my gag off.  

"Look what the cat dragged in.", he sneered. My Gosh! He smelled too!!

"You know there's this new-fangled invention, it's called a shower.", I retorted.

"Baby's got a bite to her, I like it." his front lip curled into what I think was supposed to be some sort of twisted smile. I leaned forward in the chair I was tied too.

"Well, I don't bite. Most of the time anyways." I smirked.

I leaned backwards. The man gave a hearty chuckle, which was slightly grotesque.

"You think you scare me?" he let out another laugh.  

"No, I know I don't scare you; but I probably should." I said. A confused look shot across the mans obese, grotesque features. A little too late, I thought to myself. I was already flying into action.

I pulled the ropes that bound my feet and the fell off. I pushed off the ground and flipped my chair in the air, landing it on the man's back. He crumpled beneath me. The chair broke and left the handles attached to my wrists. I turned to the door and three other men stormed in. Well, at least the aren't fat like Chubby over here, I laughed to myself. I run at the men.

One comes at me and I swing the arm of the chair at him. The arm collided with his jaw and he was knocked out cold on the floor. I motioned for the next guy to fight me. He hesitated for a moment, then he ran at me.