Arthur Morgan: NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Arthur will always hold you after sex. Cuddling is pretty much a must. As soon as you're both laying down and under the blanket, he will wrap his arms around you and pull you against his chest. He'll stroke his hand up and down your back, smiling when you press a kiss to his jaw or cheek.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of yours)

Your hands. Arthur loves how your hand fit in his, he loves holding them and how much better your hand in his makes him feel. He loves the general feeling of you touching him. He melts when your thumb brushes against his cheek, when your fingers run through his hair.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...I'm a disgusting person)

Arthur hasn't really got a preference here. He usually just finishes on your stomach but is happy to finish anywhere you like.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Arthur actually like rough sex more than you might initially think. He is just a little afraid of hurting you or scaring you away, if you're not into any of that. You have to assure him that you're fine and that you want it as well. While in the moment, spur him on and you'll have a great night.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Arthur is fairly experienced. He's had a few partners and knows what he is doing. However, he still doesn't come across as overly confident in his abilities (even though he probably should be). Which is actually a good thing because he focuses on you and makes sure that you're having a good time.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

Arthur mostly likes missionary, because of three main reasons. He can touch you everywhere and pull you closer. He can see you face and capture your lips in kisses. He can see your face and he likes seeing your reactions. He also thinks that it's more intimate.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Sex with Arthur usually has a relaxed feeling, you'll feel comfortable and secure. He doesn't really joke around in the moment but he isn't overly serious, more like a healthy balance of both. One of you can make a joke and make the other laugh or something like that. But he doesn't usually talk much so it's usually a little more serious.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Arthur probably doesn't actually worry about it too much, especially before you start dating. He will keep it neat and presentable, if you will, but doesn't fuss about it.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Sex with Arthur is always intimate, he doesn't actually like when sex isn't intimate. He likes to be able to see your face, to hold you against him, and to be able to kiss you somewhere. He just likes sex with you to be personal and intimate.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Arthur doesn't do it too often, even before you started dating. He is normally too busy running around for other member of the gang, he didn't get much time for himself. Now that he's dating you, he doesn't really need to sort himself out at all.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Arthur doesn't consider himself a very kinky person, he might even describe himself as pretty vanilla. However, this isn't completely true. He might not be the kinkiest person ever but there are a few things that he is into. He loves marking you, covering you in hickeys. They don't have to be visible to other people, he just likes to see them when he next undresses you. He also likes when you mark him. He likes when you take control, watching you ride him is wonderful.