Date?

Jack's POV

"Well, what do you want to talk about?" I asked Elsa sitting on my bed. Elsa took a deep breath. "Since your my best friend and we made that deal, I was wondering if it was actually going to happen." Elsa said playing with her hands.

"It doesn't have to happen if you don't want it to." I said standing up and walking over to her. "Oh thank goodness, I thought you were serious about the deal." Elsa said smiling. I raised an eyebrow confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her with confusion in my voice. "There's this guy, and I really like him." Elsa said with a lovestruck face. What did you say? "Who is it?" I asked her.

"Don't freak out, but it's your cousin." Elsa said giggling. Oh yeah my cousin. When me and Elsa were little, she would have the biggest crush on him. That's when I didn't like her back then.

"So wait you like my cousin?" I asked trying to play dumb. Elsa smiled and nodded. "He wants me to meet him at the coffee house at 7 pm." Elsa said excitedly. I gave her a small, fake smile.

"Good for you." I said patting her back. "Thanks Jack." Elsa said and hugged me. I hugged back trying to hide my tears. "Zeke is one lucky guy." I said thinking of my cousin. Elsa smiled and skipped out of my room.

I ran to Anna's room completely desperate. "Anna!" I yelled bursting into her room. She and a blonde, tall, hunky, guy was talking. "Yes?" Anna said looking up from her notebook. "Who's this?" I asked her looking at the guy.

"This is Kristoff. A friend." Anna simply replied. I waved at Kristoff and sat down next to Anna. "Talk to me bro." Anna said laughing. I laughed along too and Kristoff smiled. "Elsa, she likes Zeke." I said looking at Anna.

"Your cousin?" Anna said completely dumbfounded. "I always knew she had a crush on him." Anna added.

"Of course, you do. You're her sister." I said smiling. "I just can't believe she likes Zeke." I said running my hands through my hair. "Well Jack, he's not bad looking, got great manners, and really trusting." Anna said.

I smiled at Anna and nodded. "Yeah, I guess."

"Let's just hope she leaves that guy and goes to you." Kristoff said smiling. I smiled and stood up. "Yeah Kristoff, you're right."

"How much does she even know about Zeke anyway?" Kristoff asked laughing. "Everything." I answered. "Oh yeah? What's his full name?" Kristoff asked me.

"Zeke William Overland." I answered. "Uh, favorite food?" Kristoff asked again. "Bacon." I answered once again. Kristoff stood up and asked, "Eye color?" He asked me. Anna stood up and was about to say something, but I stopped her.

"Green." I answered shushing Anna. "Foot size?" Kristoff asked smiling. "Your the only one who cares about foot size." Anna said laughing. "Hey, you don't know. She could be sitting next to him and he picks his nose!" Kristoff said.

"And eats it." Kristoff finished. "Excuse me, sir he is a gentleman." Anna said looking at him. "All men do it." Kristoff said crossing his arms. I laughed and nodded. "True." I said. "Thanks for the help guys." I said leaving the room.

Gross, my cousin wouldn't pick his nose. And eat it. I shuddered just thinking of it. "Jack!" Elsa's voice rang in the air. I smiled and turned around seeing Elsa run to me with bags of clothes. "What's all of this?" I asked looking at the bags.

"For the date of course!" Elsa said excitedly. I smiled and looked at a sky blue dress. The one from my dreams. "That's for Prom." Elsa said putting the dress up to her chest. "You-That looks beautiful." I said. Saved it.

Elsa smiled and reached for a blue shirt, with a jacket, jeans, and shoes. "Will this do for the date?" Elsa said holding the clothing up. "Yeah of course." I said smiling. "You'll look perfect." I said.

-Song of the day- Steal Your Girl by 1D

-Outfit- From Tumblr and is up there 👆