I'm sorry/A Bunch of other shit because I needed to write lol

Joe's POV

     I'm so stupid! Why did I question my sister? Now she hates me!! I don't know if she'll forgive me... All I can do is try.  I got up and walked to Zack's room where I knocked on the door.

     "Zack...Y/N...I know I messed up. If you could ever forgive me I'd appreciate it," I said with tears in my eyes.

     I paused for a moment seeing if they would come out of the room and then walked back to my room to think. I really hope they forgive me, I mean I love Y/N/N (Nickname) and Zacks my best friend. I'd dread it if I lost them. All I can do now is wait and see...

Y/N POV

     So much is running through my head. I'm angry, sad, and happy all at the same time. Currently, Zack and I are cuddling as he is trying to comfort me as I quietly cry in his chest. I'm telling you Zack is the best! 

---------(smol time skip)---------

     An hour or so later we got up and went to eat some lunch. As we went to the kitchen we bumped into Joe he looked like he was...crying?

     "O-Oh hey," Joe said stuttering a bit.

      I look up at Zack for a moment and then hug Joe and said "Joe I forgive you!"

     Joe looked down at his older twin smiling widely, "You do? Y/N you're the best," he said enthusiastically as he practically lifted Y/N off the ground.

     "Joe you know I can never stay mad at you. No matter how bad you F*ck up," I replied letting a curse word slip blushing slightly from embarrassment as I did.

     Luckily for me no one noticed this small slip. I let out a sigh of relief as I let go of Joe walking over to Zack planting a small kiss on his cheek. Joe glanced at the two lovers smiling finding the couple quite adorable. 

----(Time skippy brought to you by the lazy author with writer's block)---     

No one's POV

     After the twins made up they were practically inseparable (Apart from sleeping of course ;)). Currently the twins were beating the crap out of Zack and Anthony in Mario Kart. The scores were Y/n, Joe, Zack, and Ant trailing dead last. 

     "How can the two of you be so good at freaking Mario Kart??" Zack shouted tossing his controller to the side.  

     "I don't understand. How can Y/n come in first? EVERY RACE?" Ant added seeming frustrated at their loss. 

     "I know! She is amazing at this game apparently! And know I'm finally a winner," Joe said laughing so hard he was in tears.

     "I don't know how I can be this good. I just am," Y/n commented doing somewhat of a model pose making the three boys laugh loudly.

     Zack stood up and hugged Y/n before saying, "I still love you anyway sweetheart"

     Y/n blushed hugging Zack back unable to form an adequate response to his comment. She planted a small kiss on Zack's lips telling him she loved him too causing Zack to also blush lightly.

     "Alright love birds get a room," Ant commented half joking smiling as he said it.

     "Gladly," The two said in unison before going into their shared room.

     As they walked into the room, Zack placed another kiss on Y/n causing her face to turn red and he chuckled lightly. She hugged Zack tightly muttering a quick "I love you too" before sitting on the bed and scrolling through her phone.  

A/N- Hey! I'm back sorry I was gone for so long. I updated the cover and this is my          come-back-to-writing-filler-chapter! I may need to think of some more plot ideas because I'm running out of them. Have a great day my lovelies!! 

Words- 631