•39•

"Yes... yes I will... I will marry you barry I will I love you so much, you helped me through the hardest times, you were there for me in the moments that were the darkest as my only light. I love you so much barry. I will marry you" I say taking the ring from the box and Barry places it on my finger as we kiss. We keep kissing having each other's warm embrace to keep us alive and knowing that we have one another for all of time. "I love you kara danvers" he says looking into my eyes as I look back in his and I see the universe unfold within them. "And I love you barry Allen" I say in return as we kiss again before I admire the diamond ring that rests peacefully on my fingers. "Where did element go?" Barry asks looking around for any signs of her, but no such signs exist. "I don't know but I saw a different side of her, I told her what we did and how we knew she was ora and she just fled afraid almost but I don't know why" I say thinking about what she did and now I think about the fear in her eyes about the scared weakened version I saw of element or ora because I don't know who is who anyone more because while they are the same person I've never met two more different people in my life. "Let's get back to the deo they need us there" I say and Barry nods his head picking me up and we run back to the deo together, the world around us going so fast yet everyone's actions are slow and steady moving in a single slow effective movement that to them will seem totally normal. We arrive soon back at the deo where we walk into the cortex and I lift up my arm and show the ring on my finger and there  drop in shock before they all run over to congratulate me and Barry. "Oh my god" Alex says hugging Barry and then hugging me. "I can't believe it either" I say as we hug tears in my eyes and tears in Alex's eyes as well. The pure enjoyment and shock highlighting the faces of those I love the most. "My man" Cisco says hugging Barry in a congratulating way. I still can't believe it and I'm standing her with the ring on my finger. "Listen up bitches" a voice says on the screen and we all turn to Element staring at us from behind the screen a sick smile on her face.