A Harry Styles Imagine (Long)

I cannot take credit for this as it was written by one of my friends for me, so yeah, ENJOY!

A crack of light peeps out from under your eyelids as you slowly wake from a peaceful slumber. You moan slightly at the interruption, but the noise dies on your lips when you recognize the chocolaty brown curls of your gorgeous boyfriend Harry. Suddenly wide awake, you reach up and pull him down into a long, sensual kiss, your lips pressing against his for what seems to be an eternity. ‘Hi babe…’ he whispers into your ear, sending tingles up your spine at the sound; your favourite in the whole world. You are giggling too hard to reply, but manage to drag yourself out of the massive bed away from his embrace, turning slowly to glance out the huge glass windows. ‘It’s night…’ you say, puzzled. He refrains from a reply, just gives you one of those heart stopping mysterious smiles and tells you to dress up fancy; you are going out.

Half an hour later you tiptoe shyly out from your bedroom, your favourite pink heels tapping on the shiny floor. Harry sits on the kitchen bench, patiently waiting for his date, as he had waited for you his whole life. As you emerge, self-conscious and slightly apprehensive, he stands up and strolls over to you, closing the distance between you. His soft hands lift your chin and as you stare back at him, you are faced with an adorable look of amazement; he is hypnotized. ‘You look beautiful darling…’ he croons in his irresistible accent, and you know him well enough by now to know he means every word. For a few eternal moments you stand there gazing into each others’ eyes, but a clock nearby reminds him of the time, and he takes you gently by the hand, pulling you out the door, and into a limo. The whole ride he cannot take his eyes off you, and, made shy by such attention you think back to the day you met. The line was phenomenally long, and you seem to have spent half your life in it, the sun blazing down on you. But it was worth it in the end, when you finally stood before him, the guy of your dreams, the invader of your mind every waking moment. As he looked up from signing your paper, he did a double take, and you knew, in that moment, the first time you looked into each others eyes, that this was meant to be.

The limo glides to a halt before a restaurant illuminated by thousands of fairy lights, and one the edge of a quiet picturesque beach dotted with palm trees. It appears to be empty, but you realise he has booked out the whole restaurant for just the two of you. ‘I didn’t want to risk any other guys distracting you on our date’ he explains earnestly, and you smile. It is a ridiculous concern for him really, being the internationally adored gorgeous member of the most successful boy band of the time. But that is Harry; the die-hard romantic. As if reading your mind, he produces from nowhere a deep red rose that he hands to you wrapped in a napkin (just so you do not prick your finger, he says). He takes your hand again and leads you inside where you share the most romantic delicious meal you have ever experienced in your nineteen years.

Several hours later Harry is once again on his feet, and you raise your hand gracefully for him to help you up, trusting he will always be there to do so. However, you are surprised when his strong arms scoop you up instead, carrying you from the place, out to the middle of the beach, removing your shoes before gently setting you down. A full moon shines over you, as he pulls you under one of the trees, and smiles at you. Your knees almost give way, but after being hit with that smile every day for so long, you are a little more resilient. Harry however, is still ready to catch you when you fall. He points to the star strewn sky, as quiet sweet music begins to play from the nearby restaurant. Fireworks shoot up into the air, lighting up the night sky with bright colours. Harry’s angelic voice fills your ears; he is singing in perfect harmony with the music, giving you a completely unreal feeling. As the fireworks continue, you are filled with a sense of infinite perfect happiness, and you turn and kiss him, full on the lips with a passion from your very soul. It is only after the night is over, and you lie together in bed that you realise he did not take his eyes off you the whole time.