Chapter 9

Mahir's POV

The next day morning, I waited for Adi to tell everyone about Yuvi. But he didn't even say a word about him.

I wasn't in a good mood today, firstly thinking about Bela and her Baby and even about Yuvi's returning.

Mahir... What have you thought about resuming your work??? Dad asked.

I stopped eating and looked at Dad and then at Mom.

Surprisingly Mom didn't glare at me or Dad and in fact she smiled.

Is it even a question to ask Andy??? Mahir would Love to do it...

Maa's words gave me another shock.

So tomorrow???

Yes Dad...

I was more than glad to work but the fact that Maa doesn't have a problem with it, was something fishy. I had been told to take bed rest for 2 weeks and here Maa is gladly letting me go to the office within 2 weeks.

Strange...

Even Bela didn't look so much pleased with me resuming my work.

Another unusual thing was today Bela didn't sit next to me during breakfast. It hurt me a lot. Actually it should be me, on the angry and ignore mode, but seems like the reverse is going on here.

Suddenly I remembered about my stunt. Then I understand that it is the reason they don't want me to stay at home anymore. They feel that I'll be better off when I work.

Great... That's actually true... I really needed to work to distract my mind...

____________________

Author's POV

In an isolated area, a man in his late twenties stood leaning against his car, he light his cigarette as he stood there waiting for someone.

Man : You're late...

Lady : I had work...

The man smirked.

Man : More important than Mahir???

Lady : WTH!!! What did you do???

The lady clutched the Man's collar in rage.

Man : Nothing sweetheart... It is just that I got the news that Mahir is gonna come to the office tomorrow...

The man removed her hands from his shirt collar and adjusted it properly.

Lady : Really??? That's such an amazing news... Now he shall be away from that bitc...

Man : Mind your words...

The man spoke with anger.

Lady : Fine... Sorry... What's the next plan???

Man : Wait and watch... This time I have a wonderful plan dear...

Lady : What is that???

Man : You'll know soon Sweetheart... Have some patience...

____________________

Bela's POV

Bored??? Vish asked as she sat down next to me on the couch.

Very much... It is just been a few hours... But still... I didn't realise when I started to cry again until Vish asked me not to cry.