Home sweet home i guess(part one)

Screech!!! I see a large bus stop in front of me. I put my bags on the bus and got on. I spotted a empty seat next to a boy with blonde hair and cold icy blue eyes. He was beyond just cute, he was absolutely gorgeous but of course I'm not going to say that to my friends. I sat next to him and continued texting my best friend Brooke. "You're not going to introduce yourself?" he asked, his voice sending chills down my spine. " It's common courtesy to introduce yourself first." I replied.

-Have you seen any cute boys yet?- Brooke texted me. I rolled my eyes replying - yes there are plenty-
" My name is Adam Walters and yours is?" he asked once again sending chills down my spine. "The names Izelle Mongrette." I replied putting in my earbuds and continued texting Brooke who has now added everyone into the chat. I soon drifted of to sleep putting my head on Something warm.

Adam's pov
I turned my head back to the window and watched the scenery until I felt something on my shoulder. Turning my head I see Izelle leaning on my shoulder sleep. I got a good look at her face and She was absolutely stunning. 'I wonder what her power is'. I sighed and I too drifted of to sleep.

Izelle's pov
I drifted back to conscious leaning on something warm, like a pillow ' I don't remember taking out a pillow...' I shot up blushing. ' Thank goodness he's still asleep' I took out my phone and checked my messages.
- izzy I just saw Claire making out with your ex . Omg she is such a slut. she already has a boyfriend. Should I do something or not? you know what I'm going to send a pic to Blake of them kissing. Looks like he got over you. Are you okay?- I chuckled to myself shaking my head ' you go away for not even four hours and you are already sucking some sluts face off?' - send me the picture too- I texted back. I could feel my eyes turning blood red. 'Calm down izzy. He's your ex don't go stressing over him' I told myself. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I looked at my phone and saw the picture and there they were, sucking each other's faces off. I sent a whole bunch of incoherent words to him and started to play piano tiles.