Breaking Eclipse

Breaking Eclipse part 3

Chapter 2(still)

Bella's POV

"Edward!" I said watching as my beloved Edward walk out to face the Volturi alone, Edward shot me a look. The Volturi had come to kill Renesmee (me and Edward's daughter) all because of Irina (the Denali coven's sister who loved Laurentt, a member from James's clan). As I heard the russle of bushes and the crunch of snow to see Alice and Jasper along with another vampire human like Nessie, she had dirty blonde hair blue-gray eyes and and pale beautiful face "Aro!" Edward said looking at the girl "this is Amelia! She is also like Renesmee!" Edward said.Aro took Amelia's hands "Marvlous!" Aro said surprised "and may I set another example?" Edward asked Aro nodded "Emily Russo!" Edward said everyone gasped Seth and Jasper exchanged painful glances, Emily, my cousin who was part human, vampire, and wizard she died a year ago after battling the newbornsEdward was about to say something when he turned to the west side of the woods "Impossible!" he said "Oh My!" Aro said. Everyone stood around looking at one anothernot understanding what they were talking about, I listened to the soundof blood running throught veins, and the sound of six hearts pumping followed by a very weak heart pump. Then I heard the snow crunch followed by a voice, Alexa's voice "Cullens!!" she said waving she was smiling as she ran towards us Max, Alex, Justin, and a strange girl followed her I cold still hear the faint heart pump "Oh My God!" Tanya said poiting at Emily my dead cousin Seth yelped with joy Alice and Jasper smiled Jacob followed by Leah also yelped. A surprise fear spread over the Volturi "Leave!" Emily hissed Aro smiled "what ever you wish my dear he said looking at the others in his clan "we shall go!" Aro said taking off.

Chapter 3

"Emily!" I said running at vampire speed into her arms "oww! Bella! she said "sorry!" I said she looked through our army (more like a family reunion) "you guys had this without me!" she said smiling, everyone laughed. Seth leapped beside Emily followed by Jasper "nice to see you alive!" Jasper said kissing her cheek followed by Seth's growl "easy Seth!" Jasper said.

K I know short sorry but I would like to put a sex scene in my next chapter, a lot of you think Emily and Seth nope, it's kindda like a affair between Jasper and Emily!!! XD if you don't want the sex scene just tell me!!!