shot-2a

Hey guys... Thanks for ur response in previous part and silent readers keep going... It's waste to ask for your comments or votes.. I just wanted to know ur views but that's ok if u can't give.

To be continued..

Morning:
Swara has already woke up. She come out of her washroom and got ready. She was combing her hair When her phone rings. She keep the comb on table and take the call.

Swara:( confused) unknown no?
Still she take the call.
Swara: hello?
O.s: hey , good morning..
Swara: sorry, whose this?
O.s: very bad yaar, u forget ur friend too soon.
Swara: ( thinking and then recognize voice) is it u sanskar?
Sanskar: thank God someone finally recognize my voice.
Swara: I m so sorry sanskar.. actually it's unknown no. So.. but how did u get my no.?
Sanskar: I have my own ways.. leave all that. I called u to ask that we, I mean me, Rahul, sia and others are going for bike ride .. will u join us?
Swara: what? Bike ride? Don't u have office?
Sanskar: who said we are going now? We are going in evening..
Swara: oh but how can I?
Sanskar: what do u mean how? Just come na.. anyway I don't have partner.
Swara: partner?
Sanskar: please please..
Swara: but I have to ask baba first..
Sanskar: oh thank you so much,u r coming. I will pick you up at 6.. be ready and bye.
Swara: wait what?? Hello hello.. sanskar..
Swara look at her phone. Call was already disconnected.
Swara: ( herself) what happened to him? He is behaving differently.

" Swara" she heard shekhar voice.
Swara: yes yes baba.
Shekhar: was it sanskar?
She look at him and knew what he wanted to ask.
Swara: yes baba, but there's nothing. We are friends now. That's all.
Shekhar: friends? Won't he affect u swara? How can u?
Swara: don't worry baba, I m fine and atleast he became my friend. It's enough. I don't ask more from my destiny.
Shekhar look at her but didn't ask further.
Swara: baba, actually they are going for bike ride so he asked me , can I?
Shekhar: did I ever stopped u from anything?
Swara nods no smilingly.
Shekhar: then? U can go but come back before it gets late.
Swara hugs him and say thank you.

Evening:
Sanskar go to gadodia house to pick up swara. He met shomi and shekhar and ask forgiveness for denying for proposal. Shekhar and shomi said it's ok because swara don't want them to get angry on sanskar.. she want everything cool and normal. Swara comes downstairs after getting ready in jeans and crop top. They go out.

" Where is sanskar, he is late..." Said Rahul.
Sia: must be coming.. chill.
" I m here guys" sanskar said .
Rahul: oh ,u came but where is ur partner?  Poor sanskar, don't have partner haan?( Tease him)

" Hi guys" said swara as she came  there as Rahul finished his words.

Sia: hi swara..
Rahul look at sanskar who was smirking at him then wink.
Rahul: she is ur partner?
Sanskar: yeah buddy, swara is my partner.. and now close ur mouth otherwise flies will enter.
Come on now let's go.
Rahul: hmm.. yeah
All sat on bike. Sanskar also started bike.. sign swara to sit. She sit behind him but maintain a comfortable gap between them and hold back on bike to support. Sensing it sanskar hold her both hand and pulled her to himself. He encircled her arms around his chest.
" Hold tight or u will fall" he said with smile.

Swara feels her heart skipped a beat with sudden closeness but she composed herself.
Rahul whistles watching it. Sanskar glared at him but he was unaffected.
Then they started ride.
Sanskar increase speed and swara close her eyes tight. She gripped on his Jacket tightly. In starting she got scared but later she enjoyed.. she was loving this.
Sanskar look at her through mirror and smiled.