Badass Story

It all started when our adventure-loving...adventurer, Micheal Fox, woke up in a bush. It was the seventh time it had happened. Feeling ridiculously displeased, Micheal Fox backhanded a wolverine, thinking it would make him feel better (but as usual, it did not). Duly ecstatic about the looming crises, he realized that his beloved iPad was missing!  Immediately he called his redheaded stepchild of a 'friend', Hannah Gillian. Micheal Fox had known Hannah Gillian for (plus or minus) half a million years, the majority of which were flamboyant ones.  Hannah Gillian was unique. She was smart though sometimes a little... selfish. Micheal Fox called her anyway, for the situation was urgent.

   Hannah Gillian picked up to a very unctuous Micheal Fox. Hannah Gillian calmly assured him that most Indonesian devil cats yawn before mating, yet venomous koalas usually flamboyantly panic *after* mating. She had no idea what that meant; she was only concerned with distracting Micheal Fox.  Why was Hannah Gillian trying to distract Micheal Fox?  Because she had snuck out from Micheal Fox's with the iPad only four days prior.  It was a flamboyant little iPad... how could she resist?

   It didn't take long before Micheal Fox got back to the subject at hand: his iPad. Hannah Gillian belched. Relunctantly, Hannah Gillian invited him over, assuring him they'd find the iPad. Micheal Fox grabbed his hammock and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, Hannah Gillian realized that she was in trouble. She had to find a place to hide the iPad and she had to do it thoughtfully. She figured that if Micheal Fox took the pimp fresh, candy-painted 'Lac, she had take at least seven minutes before Micheal Fox would get there.  But if he took the Skateboard?  Then Hannah Gillian would be abnormally screwed.

   Before she could come up with any reasonable ideas, Hannah Gillian was interrupted by five oafish marmots that were lured by her iPad. Hannah Gillian yawned; 'Not again', she thought. Feeling displeased, she carefully reached for her dull pencil and aptly deflowered every last one of them. Apparently this was an adequate deterrent--the discouraged critters began to scurry back toward the magical cornfield, squealing with discontent. She exhaled with relief.  That's when she heard the Skateboard rolling up.  It was Micheal Fox.