5-Carl-5

That weekend I was walking around town by myself. My friends were all busy and I didn't wanna be stuck home so I was trying to find some fun. I was sitting outside the library that over looks the park, which was full if dogs. So, I got my ass up, and walked to the park. I wanted to pet some dogs.

I made my way over and almost instantly a big goofy looking goldendodle trotted up to me and sniffed my leg. I smiled and pet his head gently, making his tail wag. Someone yelled in the distance and he was off. I walked around the perimeter of the park and pet any dog that wanted me to. I even ended up playing catch with a pitbull and her owner. It was more of one of us throwing the ball, her catching it, and running around like a maniac.

I was walking across the field when I heard a voice yell heads up right before my legs got knocked out from under me by a dog sprinting by. I fell on my ass with a loud thud and grunt. I heard the mingling if tags as the dog trotted back and sniffed my face.

"Watch where your going buddy." I said giggling slightly as I sat up and pet the dogs head. It did not take long at all for me to recognize this as Negans dog. "Hi gunner what are you doing here?" I baby talked him. Gunner whimpered at me and nudged my cheek with his nose.

"Oh shit Carl its you." Negans voice said. I looked up and saw him standing over Gunner and I.

"Yep now I have scoliosis." I joed as I stood up with his help.

"He didn't mean to, he just gets so excited when I take hint o the park and he tends to get pretty fuckin carried away." Negan said, shrugging slightly. I chuckled slightly and waved him off.

"Its fine, I love dogs, even when they try to kill me." negan chuckled at my comment and shook his head slightly.

"Here throw it for him." he said as he quickly picked up the tennis ball Gunner had in his mouth. I picked it up and threw it, gunner instantly running after it.

"What are you doing here?" Negan asked. I shrugged slightly.

"Petting dogs." I responded. Negan chuckled and smiled at me slightly.

"Of course." negan said. "Are you by yourself?" I nodded. Negan looked down at his watch. "Have you eaten yet?" he asked.

"No, but you don't have to buy me anything." I said.

"No its fine, I ordered a pizza half an hour ago and it should be done by now, do you want some?" he asked. I bit he inside of my lip and thought for a minute.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Negan nodded.

"Of course lets go." he said. I followed him to his car, Gunner running behind us. We got into the car and Negan had to struggle to make Gunner stay in the back seat before he started driving. It didn't take too long for us to finally get to the pizza place. Negan got out to go get it and bring it back, I stayed in the car and made sure Gunner didn't lose his mind.

Negan came back and set the pizza box on my lap. I opened it up to reveal a bunch of cheesy peporni goodness. I took a big slice and took a big bite, the cheese stretching a little bit. I hear Negan chuckle slightly. I just rolled my eyes and enjoyed the pizza. Negan grabbed himself a piece and gave Gunner the smallest one in the box, which he basically inhaled.

"I remember one time, when I was teaching at my old school, I had this kid, he was a fuckin asshole. Anyway, he thought he was gonna be cool and impress some little girl or something, I don't know. But he tried to jump over a volleyball net and he obviously failed and face planted. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard before that." Negan said, making me almost choke on cheese.

"Oh my god! What happened to him?" I asked curiously.

"He had to be taken to the hospital becuase he broke his nose." negan said chuckling slightly as he spoke. I giggled and shook my head.

"Damn, I wish I could have seen that." I said, still giggling slightly.

"Yeah that was funny as fuck." Negan said before taking another bite of his food.

I ended up watching him for a little too long and thinking to myself.

Why didn't I notice how attractive he is before?

And then instantly wanting to slap myself becuase that's my fucking gym teacher, but hey, nothing wrong with thinking he's hot.

...
.....right?

(Sorry this was short but I'm tired)