chapter 2

*Present* Hyrin POV:
I was running around getting the idols in their position. After the group went up I look at the next group on my list. I stop it was BTS. I shook myself out of the trance and looked around. I found them with the make up artist. I walk over and look at the make up. I nod and the girls leave. 

Hyrin: Alright you guys are up next.
They nod and get up and go to the stage. I follow them. When we get there I count.

Hyrin: One, two, three, four, five, six? Where's Seokjin?

They all shrug there shoulders. Jackson comes up and high fives Namjoon, before side hugging me.

Jackson: Hey Rin. 

Hyrin: Hey babe. Seokjin's missing and they're on in a minute.

Jackson: Plan B?

I nod and cup my hands

Hyrin: *high pitched girly girl voice* KYAAA!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MR WORLD WIDE HANDSOME!!!

Jin comes running over looking around.

Jackson/Hyrin: Found 'im.

Hyrin: You guys are on in thirty seconds get into position starting where he his.

I point to my co-worker, and they nod. They all pass thanking me but Namjoon stops and we look eyes. I start praying for him to remember me but he bows with a smirk.

Namjoon: Thanks for finding Jin-hyung and nice way to do it.

Hyrin: No problem Namjoonie. 
I gasp realizing I called him by one of his old nicknames and Jackson hit's me upside the head. Something flickers in his eyes as he runs to the others getting into position. Just in time to as the stage rises.
Jackson: You saw that didn't you.

Hyrin: Yup. I'm sad now.

Jackson: Don't be he'll remember you and you'll always have me.
Hyrin: Thanks Jack. 

Jackson: No problem babe. Call you later.

I nod and he heads off. I look at the next group on my list and go to find them.

~After the performances~

All the Idols were on stage and A manager came up to me.

Manager- Hi. I work for Bighit and I was wondering if you'd work wit us as a makeup artist and to keep track of the boys.

I was speechless as I nodded. Working professionally would boost my pay and I could start preparing for when I become a teacher.

Hyrin: Yes I'd love to. 

He nods handing me a card, before waving and leaving. I squeal before my co-workers look at me like I'm crazy. I nod at them as a sorry before getting back too work.