Where To Go

Its the end of the school day and he goes to his sister to tell him about the call with their father. "Hey..So Dad kinda kicked me out..I dont know if its the same for you, But I want you to go home and be safe,okay?" He says wryly. "What?What happened?Did he find out that you smoke?Did he find out about the,Well you know,thing?" His sister says worried. "No,No,No,Well he might have,but he didn't say, but he basically called me and told me to not come home and to not have contact with him ever again or he would call the police.." He informs his sister. "C'mon, I'll walk you to the bus" He offers his sister. "But where will you go?" She says with a teary face, As if she is about to have a mental breakdown. "Don't worry about me... I'll be fine.. I promise" He says,forcing a smile.

        He stands on the sidewalks and waves goodbye to his sister and the bus pulls away,taking her safetly home. He pulls out pack of ciagretts and his lighter and lights a cig. He inhales and then exhales slowly. He sits on a bench,that sits directly across the street from his school. He sees a girl walking down the sidewalk on the other side of the street. She wears a my chemical romance t-shirt and black skinny jeans,and has black eyeliner, and scene hair. She seems to be carrying a bookbag.. Shes struggling to carry it. He walks across the street to her and takes her bookbag and slings it across his shoulder, Starting to walk next to her.

        "Let me carry that for you" He smiles smiling nervously. "Oh no, you don't have to do that" Shes says with a nervous smile. "I dont have to,But I want to..." He says with a grin. "So.. What's your name huh?" She asks with a giggle. "My name Isn't Important...What's yours hm?" He says, trying to avoid the question. "My name Clare, Clare Evans, Now what's your name mystery boy?" She says jokingly. "Gah..Well fine.. my name is.. Caleb.. Caleb Adams.." He says, like he is imbarrsed to say his name. "I like that name, Caleb" She says with a chuckle. "Clare is quite a pretty name to ya know" Caleb says with a nervous smile.

         Caleb and Clare get to Clare's house. "You wanna come in?" Shes asks with a smile. "uhm..sure" He says nervously. Caleb walks in and sits down Clare's bookbag next to the doorway, he carried it here the whole time. "So my parents dont come home until 5 so you can stay until then if you wish" she says with a tempting smile.

        -Calebs POV-

        I know I just met her, But I think that I like Clare. She's Beautiful,Pretty,Amazing,So far has a great personailty,And overall seems like a great girl. She goes over to a cabinet and pulls out a bottle of Vodka. "Want some?" She says with a tempting smile. "Uhm..Yeah sure why not" I say,Smiling nervously. I watch her take another drink, She looks sexy... She hands the bottle over to me. "Drink up" She says,laughing. I take a small drink of Vodka. "What was that? Cmon be a man and take a REAL drink" She says while taking another drink, As if showing me how its done."I know how to drink" I tell her teasingly. I take another drink of the Vodka,This time chugging it. I put the bottle down and feel a little dizy. "There ya go" She says grabbing the bottle from me.

        I follow her up to her room. "Wanna watch a movie?" She asks me whilst bitting her lip. I can't help but stare at her because of how sexy she is. I doze off in a hypnotic like trance. "Helloooo?" She says, getting closer to me. "Uh yeah sure whatever you want" I say with a nervous laugh, Hoping I didn't just drive her away. She turns on the TV and sits next to me on her bed.. "I think I like you" She says looking at my sincerely. I don't know how to react.. "I think I like you to" I reply, That's the right thing to say, Isn't it? She kisses me on my lips once. Her lips taste like..Hypnotic.. I lean in for another kiss.. This time more passionatley..Hoping she doesn't mind..

        We hear the front door starting to unlock."Shit!" She says pushing me off her. "Hurry go out the window" She says worridely. I grab my phone and start to climb out the window. "Wait" She says grabbing my arm, and kisses me on the lips one more time. "Heres my number, Text me sometime" She says handing me a piece of paper with her number on it. "Now go,quickly!" She says nervously. I climb out the window and run from her house, So she doesn't get into any trouble.

         "I cant believe I just had sex with a girl I just met..." I say to myself as I walk down the empty sidewalk.

        Sorry this chapter got a little.. Tension.. But idk it felt right soo.. tell me if you like the story so far hehe....