General Ed.

Sakura didn't know whether or not to answer him verbally. Being controlled by his brainwash technique wasn't on her list and she didn't know how her body would react. Genjutsu never worked on her anymore and not being affected by his quirk may cause suspicions to arise. Her 'quirkless' status would be debated about.

     To be frank, it wasn't worth her time and effort.

     Instead, she rummaged through her bag, procured a notebook, and wrote down her response. He curiously yet nonchalantly peered over her should to see what she was doing.

     'I don't like gossip.'

     His eyebrow quirked up in disbelief. "I'm not the one that blew off their first week."

     Sakura pouted and slumped against her desk once more, a bit ticked off at the boy's attitude. She didn't want to miss her first week of freedom either.

      Annoyed, she scribbled on her paper, 'I'm a slave to my contract and capitalism.'

     "You have a job?" he asked, a bit surprised.

     She nodded.

     They had quite the conversation as they waited for the school day to start. Sakura found that as they chatted lightly, she became less and less irritated by his company and remarks. He didn't really question why she had switched to communicating with a paper and it didn't seem to bother him in the slightest.

     Much faster than she anticipated, the students filled into class, taking their respective seats. Their talk had been taken down a few notches due to the presence of others. It seems like they both didn't like other people listening to their conversations.

     Shinso had taken his seat next to her because of the alphabetical placement of seats. She didn't mind it either because she could happily divulge in her new companionship.

     Their first class was with Ectoplasm and she easily went through the mathematics and calculations. Sakura almost laughed at how pitifully easy they were compared to the Academy and tests. If she was arrogant and narcissistic, she would've scoffed at the students struggling to make it past the first problem. 

     Even Shikamaru would've been able to do it because it wouldn't be "troublesome." For a Nara, that was saying quite a lot.

     Needless to say, it was still a review because the kids apparently couldn't remember as much as a simple formula.

     Quietly, she got up, her footsteps not making a single sound, chair not screeching on the floor, or even a breeze as she walked by. Sneaking up on people that weren't out to kill you was always fun, especially their reactions.

     The math teacher was writing something on her desk and didn't seem to notice her. She slipped her paper into the bin for tests and went to sit back down with the same technique. Shinso's tired eyes looked at her as she sat down. He more than likely glanced at her seat when she went to turn it in.

      "You need help?" she mouthed to him.

     "No, " he replied in the same way, "I can do it myself."

     "Cool."

     Instead, she began to soundlessly doodle on her notebook, smiling as she drew Naruto having many close calls in the minefield. Sakura almost snicked when she sketched out Sasuke's head poking out of the ground during their genin test. Then there was Tsunade, who was winding her arm up to give Pervy Sage a piece of her mind. 

     In those scenes she was acting either annoyed, scared, or in disbelief. Inside, she was chuckling and wished that there would be more events like that so her life could be more entertaining. However, she was supposed to play the mouse in the game. 

     The bell rang and people ending up turning in what they had done on the paper. No one else finished. No one else seemed to care that there was already a paper in there before the 'first' person got up. It was just a part of her life, she supposed. 

     "We've got... English next?" she questioned aloud and scratched her head.

     "Yeah, " Shinso muttered, "Are you also good at that too?"

     The pinkette tapped in chin and wondered, "Well, my company has been forcing me to take English lessons but I would still say that I'm a beginner. The past tenses are very complex and don't actually make sense. There's made, baked, bought, found, began, became, blew... Not to mention the past participial and present perfect tenses."

     She decided that he would not try to use his quirk on her.

      It seemed to have gone over his head.

      "So I guess... I'm also good at English?" she decided to add, not knowing what to think anymore.

     "Didn't you take the entrance exam?" Shinso questioned exasperatedly.

      "Actually..." she trailed off, biting her lip, "I didn't."

     The purple haired boy only sighed, "Let's just head to English."

     To her surprise, they sat next to each other in every single class due to the unoriginal ideas of her teachers. On the other hand, it seemed as though the other students in her class were in fact ignoring her. Sakura didn't really care because that just meant more free time to do the things she wanted to do.

      However, during a passing period, the Board Director of her company decided to pop in with a call... All in English. So, as any good child would do, she took up her teacher's enthusiasm for the language, added in a spicy amount of emotions, and let herself go. Sakura practically criticized the man in broken yet understandable English, which also included a variety of swear words.

     Sakura was glad that all the other students were on the very basic level of English and couldn't really understand what she was saying. However, she had the creeping sensations that some teacher understood what she had yelled so daringly into her phone.

     "Come on, we've got lunch, " Shinso murmured.

     "Right, " she huffed, a bit out of breath from the outburst. 

     "What was that about?" he asked.

     "Just an idiot, " she proclaimed, "He's just an idiot that's in charge or me."

     Across dimensions, Kakashi Hatake sneezed.