Home

L

-

I made sure Tzuyu took a lot of alcohol in order for me to easily manipulate her and get the information we need to take down Eric.

“The last time I saw you in an event you were with the Chanel’s ambassador. So why are you alone this time?” She asks and I automatically frown at the thought of her.

Jennie.

How I wished she was here with me right now.

“I don’t do serious relationships” I lied.

Jennie is the only girl I would ever take seriously.

“I see,” she smiles at me, so I took that opportunity to question her. I need to finish this quick, so I can get the fuck out of here.

“So tell me princess, why does a girl as beautiful as you don’t have a boyfriend?” I ask, and she trails her fingers over my shoulder while she seductively smiles at me.

“Maybe because I’m not interested with men?” she winks, and I feel the corner of my lips twitch.

She’s flirting.

This would be easy.

I gently placed my hand over her thigh and take the glass of wine over my mouth without breaking eye contact.

“But I’m pretty sure you have a ton of suitors lined up.”

Please give me the right answer.

She chuckles and pours herself another glass.

“Let me” I reached for the bottle and poured the booze on her glass.

“Such a gentlewoman, thank you.” she raises her glass and I raised mine.

We both chugged the alcohol down our throats, and I see her slowly lick her bottom lip.

“Well, there are a few suitors. But there’s this one person who annoys the hell out of me.”

Here we go.

“And why is that person special?” I tease and she scoffs.

“He’s a very preserved man as far as I know. He sends me flowers everyday but never dared to show his face.”

“Maybe he’s just shy or intimidated. You’re too beautiful so give the guy a break,” I said.

Hoping she would bite into my trap and share more information. She looks at me amused and bursts out into a pit of laughter.

“What’s funny?”

“You’re so cute to even think that the guy is shy. For starters, I don’t think that he’s shy or intimidated. Believe me, this guy is the devil’s son. I’m more certain that he is hiding and running off from someone. I hate spineless men such as Eric”

Finally!

As soon as his name comes out of Tzuyu’s mouth, a surge of anger skyrockets through every vein of my body.

My phone vibrates, and I glance at the screen to see 18 missed calls from Lucas and 5 missed calls from Chaeyoung. I changed my number, so Jennie won’t have a way to contact me. Chaeyoung is the only person who knows my number, but I told her to only contact me if something bad happens.

Looking at the number of times she tried to call me, there is definitely something wrong.

WTF if going on with all these missed calls and messages?