35 - Lillette

Okay,  I  gotta  give  it  to  him.  Jamie's  pretty  damn  smart.  How  he  was  able  to  think  of  that.  I  never  would've  thought  of  any  of  that,  and  it  really  takes  a  leap  of  faith  for  him  to  do  this.  He's  probably  the  craziest  person  I  have  ever  met,  honestly. 

He's really desperate to find his best friend Sawyer again. Sawyer looking for this source, in my opinion, is kind of stupid. You know just because she has powers, doesn't mean she can find a source. A source can literally be anything. Its existence may even be invisible and traveling, you know?

Today's date is  an  odd  day,  so  it's  a  school  day.  On  even  days  here  we  train  for  our  powers,  and  odd  days  we  go  to  school  and  actually  learn  things.  I'm  in  chemistry  right  now,  the  class  I  hate  the  most.

The  one  thing  I  like  about  it  is  Emmet.  He  sits  three  seats  away  from  me,  and  two  seats  in  front  of  me.  For  so  long  I've  never  liked  the  idea  of  a  relationship,  but  with  him,  it  makes  me  want  one.  I  don't  know  what's  so  different.  He's  just  so...  wow... 

The  thing  is  I  also  like  someone  else  though.  I've  liked  him  for  so  long,  and  I'm  too  afraid  to  talk  to  him,  but  swear  I  am  absolutely  in  love  with  him.

I  glance  over  at  Emmet from  my  paper.  Oh  my  God,  he's  looking  at  me.  That  smirk  that  all  girls  want  to  be  looked  at  by  a  guy  kind  of  look.  Once  he  sees  that  I'm  looking  at  him,  he  turns  back  in  front  quickly. 

A  spring  of  joy  runs  through  me.  I  smile  so  big  it  starts  hurting. 

Oh  my  God  I  suddenly  hear  in  my  head.  I  jump,  turning  around  at  my  friend  Veronica,  who  just  telepathically  spoke  to  me.  It  sucks  to  have  telepathy,  because  this  random  voice  appears  in  your  head  and  you  don't  know  where  it  comes  from  sometimes.  Veronica  always  scares  the  living  hell  out  of  me  when  she  talks  to  me.  You  and  Emmet  are  totally  looking  at  each  other!

What?!  No  we're  not!  Jesus!  I  exclaim  to  her.  She  looks  at  me  smirking,  raising  her  eyebrows.

See  him  after  class!  Because  I  already  ship  it!  exclaims  Veronica. 

Dude!  We've  only  done  brief  small  talk!  Calm  down  woman!  I  exclaim.  Veronica  giggles. 

Limmett.  Omg  it  works  so  well! 

I  roll  my  eyes  and  turn  back  to  my  paper. She makes me cringe sometimes. That's  the  part  I  hate  about  relationships.  Ship  names.  I  always  doze  off  when  my  friends  talk  about  their  ships,  because  they're  just  to  damn  ridiculous.

I  make  a  quick  glance  over  to  Emmet. 

He's  looking  at  me  again.  Turning  away  quickly,  again. 

Um...  wow...  I  have  a  feeling  he  likes  me  too.  Just  a  small  one...  but  a  feeling  is  a  feeling. 

Once  the  bell  rings,  and  we  all  get  up  from  our  seats,  and  walk  out  to  the  hallway.  Veronica  goes  up  next  to  me. 

"That  boy,  is  meant  for  you!"  she  exclaims. 

"I  kind  of  think  you're  overreacting  here."  I  say  to  her.