My City!!!

MY CITY!!!

My City!!!  By all means is not the best / gang bangin, graffiti and girls with big breasts...My City!!! Where youth mimic O.G.z / Original Gangsters with a street smart degree... My City!!! Diverse in a sense / close to the border where they have a big fence...My City!!! Where effects of drugs manifest / where friends roam the streets like they have an S on their chest...My City!!! Where crimes have arose / a city that's hot like body's that rot by the groves... My City!!! Where opponents try til they die / competition is fierce like dark clouds in the sky... My City!!! Where the jail is packed / some thugs will come visit and might never go back...My City!!! Over a hundred degrees / where if you get caught with some pot their's no such thing as a fee...My City!!! Where Invitation is open / please use discretion if you plan to start smoking...My City!!! I'm not talking bout smokes / I'm talking bout shit that transforms humans to ghosts... My City!!! Nationwide we are known / 3.10 to YUMA is the theme to this poem...My City!!! Just in case you're unfamiliar / a place where cartels might send you to hell to meet their familia...My City!!! boy has it changed / My city's the place where they popped Lil Wayne...My City!!! They say rep where you from / I only trust me, so I'm reppin myself til I'm gone...WELCOME TO MY CITY!!