How William Darcy persuaded Lizzy Bennett to love again

Hi everybody!

I´m a writer wannabe, Mr Darcy lover. I simply adore him and Lizzy. Jane Austen couldn´t even think she would get such a fan here in Brazil with her masterpiece (in my opinion).

This story started as a way to spend my sleepless nights when my toddler refused to sleep alone in his room. After the third time he tried to crawl into my bed every night, I ended up wide awake. What else could I do, besides ask Darcy and Lizzy to keep me company?

It started as a test: I wanted to know if I could write a HMS. (hehe) Then it grew a bit, a few HMSs between two people who we all know will end up together. Then Darcy told me what he would do next. Then Lizzy talked to me. And all of a sudden they invaded my life and talked in my head incessantly. So, the lone HMS turned into a full story.

It's 41 small chapters long, lots of HMS, a hint of Brazilian zest on them.

PIP, all written and betaed. I have to thank my dear darling betas Enid and Belen.

Blurb: Lizzy is a 32 years old widow, kick ass auditor, who is afraid of moving on to another relationship. Darcy is a 38 years old finance director of his family's company, loaded, single, barely escaped marrying the wrong woman.

As in canon, it's his lust that moves him to action, only here she lets her lust guide her too.

Lizzy always shies away from commitment and it suits Darcy ('Suits me fine!' as he says.) until he finds himself in love, and therefore, afraid of losing her.

There's a song for each chapter, hinting Lizzy's mood. Sometimes the lyrics are Darcy's.

I'll post twice a week.

- gay relationships are mentioned -

Hope you like it and let me know, please.