Talking To Tauriel

*Kat's pov*

Me and Thorin are sitting down with both of our hands on my stomach.The only elve that me and Thorin seem to like is Tauriel,she sneaks me strawberys and jusice.She always seems to be standing near our cell, like she is now.

Tauriel: "So what is the names, of your little ones?"

Me: "For our boy, his name is going to be Frerin the second after his uncle."

I saw Thorin smile but he also had tears in his eye's.

Tauriel: "Who's brother was he?"

Thorin: "He was my younger brother.He died in battle,long ago."

Tauriel: "I'm sorry...So what's the other ones name?"

Me: "Our little girl is going to be named Thalia,after her father."

I kissed his smiling lips.I sighed.

Thorin: "What's wrong,my love?"

Me: "I'm in my nine month, and I can give birth any day.I just don't want to give birth in here."

I buried my face in his chest and started to cry.

........

*Tauriel's pov*

I couldn't take it anymore,I needed to get them out of here.Especially Katherine,she doesn't deserve to be in here.I got walking away before I start crying.I walked down the halls but stopped when I saw a little figure.I looked around to make sure nobody can see me,and I knew it was clear I spoke.

Me: "You can come out now."

The little figure came out but not all the way.

Me: "What's your name?"

Figure: "B-Bilbo Baggins."

Me: "Well Bilbo,if your here to break your friends out..the keys are in the basement,the guards are most likely drunk.There are empty barrels down there and a lever.Pull the lever and the barrels with them in it with roll down the river."

Bilbo: "Thank you."

Me: "Your welcome."

I turned and walked away.