Typical day? | Ch.1

Elsa P.O.V
"WAKE UP!" Yelled a familiar person,Anna. I jerked from my comfy bed and got out. It was pretty annoying having Anna waking me up, did I mention, every single day? Merida was the last one to be awaken as usual, she was woken up by Anna's so called alarm, yet so calm and yet so annoyed. We all ate our breakfast and brush our teeth, like our typical day.

"Hey, it's a great weather outside, we don't want to miss it!" said Rapunzel excitingly. "Me and Rapunzel will check the greenhouse while you guys do.. Stuff" Added Anna. After a dozens of no's by Merida, we had no choice but to go.

"Ahh.. Summer" I yawned followed by Merida. "It's not that hot though" Merida said, the hotness never bothered her anyways. I created a giant and I mean giant snowball and threw it. "HEY!" The ball accidentally hitted Merida which covered her whole entire body. "Well..uh..That's one way to be cool in summer.." I murmured. "Elsaa! Help me get out"

I thawed the snow ever so slowly just to make her annoyed. "WHY ARE YOU SO SLOOOOW?!" She asked/yelled. "Ya know, you could just melt the snow.." I said and so she did. After that happened there was a loud roar which made everyone curious. Me and Merida were about to check it out when a HUGE black evil looking dragon popped out.
------------------------
Hey! So this is my FIRST chapter and book and most of the credits goes to: Disney,DreamWorks and Rainbows. Rainbows is actually a company.. So yeah. 🌚 listen to that bootiful song, yes I was inspired by Winx Club, go ahead call it gay I don't care..
-
I have all the ships sorted out and please do not hate on them 💁
-
Is the dragon the on that your thinking or not? ;)
-
I hope you enjoy this story that i don't even know where I'm going with! 💕