e i g h t

+ + +

After the incidents that had happened, Patrick is no where to be found and Angel is with Patrick wherever he goes. Andrea is left in his house and not seeing Harry.

She was itching to tell the police where the people had been these days─she wanted to tell the police that Harry kills them but she couldn't bring herself to it. She stood up then sat back down again. Once again stood up and got out of the house and saw Harry and she jumped, scaring her.

"H─Harry what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I know what you are planning to do, Andrea." he spoke.

"Y─you do?" she asked, nervously. "B-but that's not true!"

Harry laughed, "Don't fool around, Andrea. I'm not stupid, Andrea. I wasn't born last night!" he exclaimed as he pushed her back in.

"Harry please." she pleaded.

"A deal is a deal, isn't it Andrea?" he smirked.

"But I haven't told anyone yet!" she yelled as she moved further away from him. "I haven't told any one! Not even my own brother!"

Harry laughed once again and walked closer to her, "Andrea, if you're planning to tell now. Why don't I just kill you now, eh? It's just the same though." he said as he took a knife out of his pocket as Andrea shake her head. "Come on, babe─it won't hurt, maybe it will."

Andrea ran away from Harry and exited the house and ran wherever her feet could take her, just away from Harry. She stopped when she saw a small cabin in the middle of the woods and knocked, her legs shaking and a woman opened it.

"How may I help you?" she asked politely.

"I'm lost." Andrea said.

"Come on in." the lady said as Andrea entered. "Take a sit while I make you some tea."

Andrea was shaking as she glanced around the room, she smelt something that shouldn't smelt inside a house. She smelt something disgusting, like dead animals.

"Uhm, excuse me but what's with the smell? Not to be rude but I'm just curious about it." Andrea asked.

"That's just the basement, dear. My husband hunts food for us and there we have animals." the lady said as she finished the tea and gave it to Andrea.

Andrea thanked her and took a sip on the tea. The door from the basement slammed and Andrea heard shouting from below and she got worried and nervous once again.

"Excuse me, it must be my son." then by that the lady left and went down on the basement and she was scared that when they are gone, Harry could find her.

The shouting from below stopped and she finished her tea and stood up and the lady got up once again along with her husband. "Hi uhm─thank you for the tea but I really should get going now."

"Why? Don't you want to eat dinner here with us?" the lady frowned.

"No, thank you. But thanks for the tea again. I need to leave, maybe my family is looking for me." she lied.

"Oh okay. Don't you want to meet our son?" the man asked as she shake her head. "Oh, okay."

Andrea smiled and slowly left so they wouldn't see how nervous she was and once she was out of the cabin, she heard a grunting noise coming from the corner of the place. She took a peek and saw Harry and she gasped.

"Well, well─" he smiled. "Look who is our visitor."

"Visitor?" she asked as she looked back to the cabin. "Y─you're their son?" as Harry nod. "Do they even know you eat human?"

"Yeah, they do because they eat one before but stopped once they ate animals." he shrugged.

Andrea nod and was about to leave when Harry grabbed her hand and dragged her into the basement and she felt like she was going to be sick. He grabbed an axe as he covered her mouth a tape to keep her screams.

"Now, hush─I'm going to take you to my place." Harry said as he hit her head and she felt unconscious.

Andrea woke up being tied, her both hands above her head and her feet chained down. She tried to move but her body was pressed against some wall.

"Glad you're awake." Harry said and came out of the shadow with tools in his hands.

"Please Harry, just set me free." Andrea cried.

"I'm sorry, baby girl. Before you go and tell someone else, it's better if I kill you now." he said as he caressed her cheek and she whimpered. "Any thing else to say before I proceed?"

Andrea looked at his eyes, "I know you, Harry. I know you're a nice lad and you don't have to do this. What ever you are thinking please stop. Who ever poisoned your mind, please fight it." she said.

"Shush!" Harry said as he held his head. "No time for that. I poisoned my own mind, Andrea and I can think of things whenever I want!" he snapped.

Before Andrea says anything else, he put something in her mouth, a cup of worms as she spit it out and cried. He grabbed the knife and opened her blouse and traced it in her chest as she whimpered.

"Bye, babe. See you soon." then by that he pushed the knife in her chest.

+ + +

That was the stupidest thing ever. I suck!