Birthday Boy Plans

As Henry was finally out of sight I sighed and took out my phone to dial Dawns number. I was tapping my thigh nervously as I waited for her to pick up. The phone rang a few more times before she finally answered.

"Hey Char-"

"Dawn I don't know about this anymore." I interrupted her biting my nail nervously. I heard her sigh on the line before she answered. "Oh come on Char, we talked about this. You knew exactly how you felt at the hospital."

"Yeah I know but should I really hide the paper from him?" I asked as I pulled out the sheet of paper Henry's doctor gave to me. I scanned it one more time before I placed it on the couch beside me. "Yeah. I mean, if you really want to make his birthday special." I heard her chuckle. I didn't have to look at her to know that she was smirking. I could just tell it by the tone in her voice. "Okay. Okay you're right." I paused before picking up the paper and shoved it back in my pocket. "I guess we'll just have to wait for tomorrow."

I paused chuckling as I bit my bottom lip distractingly. "Char you're thinking about it aren't you?" Dawn sang mockingly as I shook my head settling myself back to reality. "No...yeah... I mean- how couldn't I?" I whispered and got up to head to my own room. "You realize that if this works than it'll be my first time having sex right?" I sighed as I sank in my bed.

"I know! Isn't this exciting!?" Dawn yelled as I laughed alongside with her. "Yeah. I'm just lucky that the doctors said it was fine a week before his birthday am I right?"

"Mhmm. Now Char, did you finally buy an outfit?" Dawn asked sternly as I rolled my eyes and answered with a simple yes. "Ooo Okay! Show me." She yelled threw excitement. I rolled my eyes. "Okay ima hang up and call you on face time."

"Aight."

I quickly hung up and started calling her from face time. Once she answered I ran to the other tiny side of my bedroom and opened my closet. After throwing what seemed like 100 pairs of clothes on the ground, I finally found what I wanted. I picked it up and ran to the bed side of my room to balance my phone on the wall and nightstand.

"Okay Dawn, you ready?" I smiled as she nodded her head excitedly. I slowly raised the dress up to the camera view and Dawn immediately gasped. "Oh Char you are wicked." She smirked into the camera as I laid the dress on my bed carefully. "When Henry sees you in that he is gonna turn loco!" Dawn exclaimed excitedly as I started to giggle with her.

"I mean I don't know is it too much?" I asked biting my bottom lip as my best friend scoffed. "To be honest I would say it's barely enough but I know you so... yeah it's cool." She shrugged as I rolled my eyes. "Okay, okay. I'm gonna get some sleep for tomorrow." I started.

"What why? Isn't it only the afternoon in Swellview-"

"Byeeee!" I teased as I hung up the face call. I got up slowly and placed the dress back in my closet before I sighed and cleaned up the tornado of a mess I created in my room. Once I finished, I excitedly threw myself on my bed. I sighed before picking up the paper I shoved in my pocket and went threw it one more time.

I smirked and thought to myself,

Happy Birthday to him.

———————————————————————————

A/N

Short Chapt I know sorry. So, Charlotte did really know about Henry's birthday. Hm... Any-Ray...

642 words

                      -and I oop