Author's Note:

Hello! Welcome to the word of Crimson Disease. A horrific story about a young boy with CBS. 

Alright, first things first. Since the quality of the cover decreased I thought I would show it up close for anyone who is curious: 

 Since the quality of the cover decreased I thought I would show it up close for anyone who is curious: 

Now, due to me wanting to spend more time on this book, I will be putting my main series on hiatus. I am very uninterested in my main series that I have decided to start this book. The original plan for this one was to keep it a one-book typed deal, but if viewers want a seqeul I will be more than happy to do so. 

This book is a "horror". Although, if you're looking for something really scary, this isn't the book for you. I'm going to keep this as non-scary as possible, I don't want it so sound like people with CBS are crazy or someone to be feared because they aren't.  CBS is not a mental illness or a health condition, it merely has to do with eyesight. CBS is where the victim's vision is blurry and they can't see well (No, glasses cannot fix this problem, there is currently no cure.) so their brain starts to fill things in that are hard to see itself. It is mainly patterns and such but in worse case scenarios it can be different, the victim seeing people, animals, or silhouettes. 

Anyways, thank you for reading this author's note and I hope you enjoy.