SPEECH 7: YOU CAN!

SPEECH 7: YOU CAN!

  Have you ever underestimated someone? Has that person ever completly blown you away and left you shocked because you had a different perspective of he/she? I know I have! But there is a difference between that and saying that that person CAN'T do something and lowering their self esteem.  I remembered in my chorus class there was this very shy girl. Every Friday we would be able to perform and do our own song infront of the class. One day she volunteered and had a guitar. She looked very quiet as she opened up her guitar case and sat down, but as soon as that girl opened her mouth everyone was stunned.  You could actually see her opening up as she performed. I could not ever explain the emotions I felt from her music and how talented she was in words. Because I would be talking forever. Anyway I just wanted to say I know that nobody can help making assumptions about others because it is human nature. Just don't badly judge a book by its cover because anybody is capable of being awesome and doing remarkable things! :) If i have any typos, then I'm sorry. Have a nice day! And if you have any similar stories I'd love to hear in the comments below! :)