28

Lin Qingqing has been waiting for his reaction. He heard the sound of the chair moving, then his footsteps, and it really worked.

What will he come over to do? Will you kiss her?

Lin Qingqing looked forward to it and felt that Yi Zeyan went to the bedside. She felt that her heartbeat began to speed up and her face was hot. He heard the sound and felt that he seemed to bend down. The heartbeat was as fast as jumping out. Lin Qingqing pinched Tight quilt, looking forward to the face of a hot kiss.

However, she felt warm on her legs, and he helped her cover the quilt.

Lin Qingqing: "..."

After finishing this, he went back to see his book.

Lin Qingqing: "??"

Lin Qingqing could not help but bite her fingers and think that she has done too much? Also, he is such a serious person, she seems to be too kind to seduce him, after all, people are so respectful of her, isn't it?

However, Mr. Yi, who was serious, sat down and found that he could not see it at all. His head was full of her white thighs.

Forget it, look at it tomorrow.

Yi Zeyan put down the book and went to the bed. She lay in her bed with her eyes closed, and she didn't know if she was asleep. Then he thought of her new dress.

It really is......

Yi Zeyan was thinking about whether to change places to sleep, but she felt reluctant to leave her. She felt embarrassed when she thought that she had reacted so quickly in Hainan.

She lost her memory, and now she is ashamed of it. If he can't help but want to do something that is not as good as a beast, I don't know if she will scare her.

Thinking about it like this, in the end, Yi Zeyan still slid into the quilt, but she was a little away from her.

He turned the light off and was surrounded by darkness.

Lin Qingqing has not fallen asleep yet, but he has come to sleep, but why is it so far away from her?

Lin Qingqing was a bit dissatisfied and whispered a word: "Cold."

Then she heard a groaning sound, and after a while he leaned over and dragged her into her arms. The nose is all his breath, and Lin Qingqing is extremely satisfied.

Lin Qingqing knows that Mr. Yi respects her. Although they are husband and wife, he considers her amnesia, so she has to give her a transition, from lovers to husband and wife.

Lin Qingqing also felt that he should not be too hasty, otherwise he would be very frivolous.

But the male god is pregnant, it is impossible to ask her a little thought.

Lin Qingqing couldn't sleep for a while, even though he was holding him at the moment, he still thought about him, thinking about his voice and smile, thinking about his strong muscles, his body was really good, and he didn't know how it felt.

Oh, I want to touch.

However, she could not directly tell Yi Zeyan that she wanted to touch his body, and she seemed to swear. This idea is lingering in my mind, and Lin Qingqing feels itchy.

In the end, she still couldn't hold back. She asked him: "Yize Yan, is your skin elastic?"

"Hmm?" What a strange question? Yi Zeyan chuckled, "okay."

Lin Qingqing was silent for a while and said: "The meat on my stomach is soft, and I don't know if the meat on your stomach is soft. You don't believe it, it's really soft."