Kidnapped

Larry Nepp, the bassist of the Newmans. Having a walk to Carrie's house for band practice, while walking he pass GrojBand his team rivals. Three of them gave him angry or pissed off looks but one gave him a little wave. He gave a nervous smile and continued walking. He got to Carrie's house in about five minutes, the garage was open that means it's practice time. "Hey girls." He said as he walked in a set his bass aside. "Oh hey Larry, are you ready for practice?"
Carrie said while walking to Larry. "Yep ready as ever!" He said excitedly, he was gonna sing the song he made. He picked up his bass and started playing.
(Play Take It On Me by Thousand Foot Krutch)
(Larry)
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know anymore

Thought I had
Thought I had it under control

Hear my voice there it goes
Hear it louder than most
Here it goes
Here it goes

ONE,TWO,THREE,FOUR

It's not worth it
It's not workin'
You wanted it to be picture perfect

It's not over, you don't have to throw it away

So scream if you
wanna, shout if you
need

Just let it go
Take It Out On Me

Fight if you need to
smash if you have to
get control
Take It Out On Me

Scream if you wanna,
shout if you need
Just let it go
Take Ot Out On Me

Run if you need to snap
if you have to
get control

You try to move, try to move
But you don't wanna lose

So afraid, so afraid
you don't want it to fade

Hear my voice, there it goes
Hear it louder than most

Let it go, let it
ONE,TWO,THREE,FOR

It's not worth it
It's not workin'
you wanted it to be
picture perfect

It's not over, you
don't have to throw
it away.

So scream if you
wanna, shout if you
need

Just let it go
Take It Out On Me

Fight if you need to
smash if you have to
get control
Take It Out On Me

So scream if you
wanna, shout if you
need

Just let it go
Take It Out On Me

Fight if you need to
smash if you have to
get control

(Rock solo for a few seconds)

ONE,TWO,THREE,FOR

It's not worth it
It's not workin'
you wanted it to be
picture perfect

It's not over, you
don't have to throw
it away.

So scream if you
wanna, shout if you
need

Just let it go
Take It Out On Me

Fight if you need to
smash if you have to
get control
Take It Out On Me

Scream if you
wanna, shout if you
need
Just let it go
Take It Out On Me

Fight if you need to
smash if you have to
get control.
(End song here)
Larry finished the song and sets his bass aside. He sat on the couch and layed there in sadness.
"What's wrong Larrs?" Carrie asked as she sat next to him. He just sat there in silenced and said only a few words.
"I did it for her." He whispered. "Did it for who?" Carrie asked with suspicion.

"Laney." He said, Carrie's eyes went wide and her mouth was gaping open in shock.
"OKAY, where is Laney?!" She said mad angry. She wasn't angry at Larry for trying to date Laney but was mad a her for breaking Larry's heart.

"Wow she took it better than we thought." Kim and Konnie said in unison (means at the same time)
(MeanWhile when the song was finished.)
Laney was sitting on the couch in sadness. (you know where this is going) After she heard Larry sing his song.
"*Sigh*Why did I do that to him." She said to her self."Do what to who Lanes?" Corey asked her while putting a arm around her shoulder. "I broke Larry's heart, all he wanted was to date me. I turned him Down and slapped him.
He came again and said he would do anything to make me happy and I still said no." Laney said and gotten even more sad and started crying. Corey's reaction to this was just plain out rage and hatred towards Larry. "WHAT, WHERE IS LARRY. WHEN I SEE HIM I'M GONNA BEAT HIM UP!!!" He said with rage. He balled his hand into a fist and pounded the table so hard it broke.

Kin and Kon looked at each other and said. "We need to warn Larry about this."
(Back with Larry)
He was walking back home with his bass playing Payphone. (belongs to Maroon5) He continued walking until he met a green creature with a club running at him. The first thing Larry did was just put his bass into a batting position and wacked the creature in the head making it fall to the ground and explode into ashes. Larry coughed a bit by the ashes, after that he thought of what just happened. He kept thinking until he blacked out by being hit on the head by a big fat green creature with a club. Larry was being pulled away by the thing and was placed on a giant hog beast and was taken away.

TO BE CONTINUED