Part 15 - Unexpected confessions

~ 2 days later ~

Jungkook wasn’t sure how he was supposed to move on from what he saw in the last few days.

All he could think of right now is just how badly he wanted to go home.
He had already booked a flight and decided to go sightseeing of your beautiful country before he left.

It was snowing as he walked through a little town that was near his hotel.
He wasn’t sure where he was headed but he just kept walking because the view was too beautiful to be sitting indoors.
He had walked for almost 3 kms when he came across a little coffee shop.

It was a cute little cabin that had chairs inside and outside. He walked over and ordered a coffee after which he went and stood next to the window to admire the view outside.

He was so lost in the beauty of the view he almost didn’t notice the beautiful woman he had hoped to see walking straight at him with a shocked face.

“Jungkook-ah…w-what are you doing here?” you asked as he slowly turned to face you when you walked inside the coffee shop

“U-uh hey Y/n…..how are you?” he asked….still not believing that you were standing right in front of him.

“I’m ok….?” you said as you couldn’t help yourself from giving him a hug.

As you guys were still in a hug it took 2 seconds for it to turn from awkward to normal as you sank into each other’s arms and felt just like it was years ago.

“It’s been a while huh? How are you?” you asked as you pulled away from the hug and looked at his face.

“I’m alright…..how’s your family?” he asked expecting you to talk about Ji Soo and Jin Ae but to his surprise you mentioned your parents only.

He chuckled softly “I mean your husband and daughter.” He said with a weak smile.

“What? where did you hear that from.” You asked confused.

“A few days back I had come to meet you because I wanted to talk to you about something but when I saw you, you were with Ji Soo and a little girl and when I saw the three of you like that and also hearing the little girl call him daddy I figured he was your husband.” he said……now also doubting himself

You smiled softly and put your hand on top of his and said…."The little girl Jin Ae is like a daughter to me and I love her with all my heart but Ji Soo…. he’s not my husband…. He’s Auriel’s husband.” you said as your smile faded and your lips quivered at the thought of your best friend.

Jungkook immediately realized his misunderstanding and placed his free hand on top of the hand that you placed on his. “I’m so sorry Y/n….I didn’t know Ji Soo is her husband. I’m sorry for your loss.” He said as he tried to comfort you.

“It’s ok…..she’s someplace better now and she’s watching over all of us.” You replied back wiping your tear and smiling again.