But the pain won't stop

"Dear Luhan, 

This is my last letter to you. As you read this I've probably already left this world. To be honest I felt lost and alone but now I made my decision and I won't regret it. I want to share my feelings and thoughts to you that I couldn't say out loud.

I'm always all alone in an empty room full of the memories of the past. You left me, You broke me. You tore me into million pieces. Why? You said you love me. But why did you leave me? All this empty promises... Everything was just a lie. Our love was a lie. I cried every night and day because of you. There isn't a thing that doesn't remind me of you. But now... I'm done. I'm done crying. I'm done missing you every night. I'm done with you and our memories. I'm done believing you and trusting you. I'm done loving you. And I'm done with my life.

I just wanted you to know that I love you and that you used to be everything... my life. But I know it's over. I thought I could live without you. I thought I would be able to endure those sufferings and pains. But I guess I'm not strong enough.

That's all I want to say and I hope you will understand my decision. Goodbye my friend. I hope you won't forget me.

Lots of love, your old friend Nicole."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up by the sound of the rain. It’s another day without you. I’m lying in my bed and staring at the ceiling. I sigh and get up slowly. I look out the window and watch the raindrops fall. Again, I start to think about you, our memories and how everything started…