Aisling's Diary (fanfiction contest)

Aisling's Diary.

September 1st

7:00 AM

            Aisling Fitzsimons here! Spending the summer with Siobhan, her uncle and Ali was an amazing experience. I really learned who I was. And meeting Slater and the others was icing to my cake! Anyways I should be sleeping in. Today is my last day of summer vacation I should be waking up at like 11. I guess I'm way to excited to because tomorrow I have an orientation at my new school. La Rose school for the arts. I'm focussing mainly on dance but they also have this amazing culinary program after school. I'm planning on doing that as well. I'll be like the first person to open an all-dancing restaurant.

            There is though a down side to my 'new life'. Siobhan is going back to work for her uncle while attending a small University there majoring in business. I was happy for her, don't get me wrong but I was scared I wouldn't see her as much. Ali was still going to his magic school and guess what? Fiona and him are going strong. I'm not even kidding they are like engaged to be engaged.

            Murphy and I though weren't so hot right now. He had no idea what he was going to do. His parents were so upset with him they were sending him to Cork Ireland to stay with some relatives. He was then to go to a junior college there. We promised each other to be faithful but at the same time Murphy wanted to give me space. I couldn't believe it. It killed me knowing I wouldn't be seeing him much anymore. It literally brought tears to my eyes.

1:34pm

            Eek! Just got back from shopping with Siobhan and my mom. Shopping for my new dorm. Oh my god. Isn't it exciting? I ended up buying a set of light wood furniture including a bed, a dresser, a nightstand, and a desk. My mom wanted me to keep my room at home so I could always come home to it. I was OK with it. I got two rooms now! Not many people can say that, can they? Well I'm happy.

10:42 pm

            I can't sleep! I need to wake up early, I need to shower, spend an hour in the bathroom getting ready and I also have to move into my dorm tomorrow. I wonder who my roommate will be. I hope I don't have some whacko! Like in the movies. Help me! Well goodnight, I really need some sleep! That is if I can sleep.

 ~~

September 2nd

7:35am

            My heart is racing, my hands are sweaty, and I have butterflies in my stomach. I'm in my room getting ready for the big day. My bags are all packed at the door and my furniture is already at the dorm waiting for me. I guess it's time to go. My mom is calling me from the stairs. I grab my bags and head downstairs. I had a lot of bags. I had a full size luggage and medium one for clothes, a duffel bag for random stuff, another duffel bag of more random stuff and my backpack. I hope I don't fall down the stairs and kill myself!

9 am

            It was about an hour and a half drive to my campus. It was better then I thought it would be. The building was huge all glass. The dorms were across the street 10 separate buildings. I was freaking out! There was also a whole bunch of smaller glass buildings around the main one. It was so huge I was so going to get lost. My mom dropped me off kissing me and wishing me luck. She had tears in her eyes and she kept saying 'oh my little girl all grown up' and a lot more crying. My dad too had tears in his eyes. Rory even admitted he would miss me. I was crying to. I would miss them all. At least I'm not leaving the country. I also got a text from Ali and Siobhan they both wished me luck and I did the same. I didn't here from Murphy.