20 Facts About Me...and Other Stuff

Date Posted: January 25, 2015

Date Edited: December 6, 2015

Okay, so basically @NovellaNovel nominated me a really long time ago, and I was just too lazy to do it until now...sorry. I nominate the people below:

@dabunnymurderer @4-elements @Always_Love_Books_ @sleeveless_

1. My name is- did anyone think I was actually going to tell you? The only thing I'll say is that it sounds old-ladyish. But for now, call me Lena!

2. I'm Chinese and am entitled to all the Asian-ness that comes with it.

3. I'm vegetarian by choice, BECAUSE MEAT IS JUST THE DEAD, MUTILATED, BURNED, GUTTED FLESH OF A POOR INNOCENT ANIMAL!!!! (A/N Lol, I hope I ruined some appetites out there) Also, wait for it- I hate the smell of bacon...idk why.

4. I don't know why, but I like everything that contains potatoes...POTATOES ARE MY CALLING.

5. I am a fangirl to the tenth power, and one of my main fandoms is the Percy Jackson Fandom.

6. After BoO came out, I felt like my soul was just tossed into Tartarus, because GOSH DANGIT I WAS IN THAT FANDOM FOR 5 YEARS AND YOU JUST EXPECT ME TO JUST GIVE UP ON THEM LIKE THAT?????? NO GOSH DARN IT SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST SO...but of course I don't hate you Rick...you're the only one who can write more books.

7. The first time I read the Harry Potter series was last year...before anyone murderers me, I have a good reason. I used to always like reading books before they become popular, and since I was 2, Harry Potter was the most popular thing ever. There's my really bad reasoning...

8. I am awkward...like really awkward. On the internet, I may seem like your typical loud, annoying fangirl who makes Doctor Who references and sobs about Percabeth, most of the time I'm not. As far as I'm concerned, I have 5 personalities:

(1) On the internet: HELLOOOOOOOOOO my peoples!!! Let's rant together on how cliche these fanfics are! Then, we can go have a ship war! *Awesomely poses as sparkly unicorns gallivant in the background*

(2) On the internet, Take 2: Hi...can I RP with you guys? It's okay if you don't want to...*goes and sits in exile to question life choices* Um...I voted on your story, but you might not remember me. So...you do you want to talk?

(3) With friends: GREETINGS IDIOTS!!!!!! {random mood shift} *sits down sullenly and starts eating bagel* {random mood shift} YOU WANNA GO!!??? YOU WANNA GO?! COME AT ME BRO!!!! *starts yelling something incoherent about fruit punch*

(4) Around everyone else: Hi... *blushes like I just got slapped 30 times with a dead fish* I'm okay. I'm fine. *sprints away like I'm surrounded by my impending doom*

(5) When anyone is mad at me: *Calmly talking like {insert person here} doesn't want to rip my head off* See, this is why I'm better than you, I'm not threatening to crush your trachea in your sleep! ^u^

9. I lose things...everything. You can hand me a giant 30-ton hot pink sparkly elephant, but I guarantee I'll lose it in about 2 months. Yeah, you could say it's a problem.

10. I'm that nerdy girl in class who's quiet for about the first 2 seconds and then either talking with her friends or arguing with the teacher.

11. I'm kind of the class clown, that's why my Social Studies teacher hates me.

Teacher: blah, blah, blah it I had friends that-

Me: *talking to myself kind of loudly* If I had friends?

*everyone laughs*

12. The person I like knows I exists and we used to be friends, but he just won't talk to me (A/N You didn't need to know that)

13. I consider myself a terrible singer (even though 1 or 2 of my friends have said otherwise), but that doesn't stop me from singing in the shower.

14. I'm that paranoid person who will look around the room thoroughly (even the ceiling) before entering in case something wants to kill me. I also have a tendency to repeatedly look behind me and above me.

15. I'm also that paranoid person who automatically scans a room for all potential hiding places before entering, just in case of an impending Zombie Apocalypse...or if we play hide-and-seek.

16. I just want to tell all the young people out there, that "when you grow up, you can still eat waffles with your hands". I asked my cousin that years ago, and she still remembers!

17. When I wear all black, I call myself a ninja.

18. I call people "peasants" and insult the human race when I'm stressed.

19. I don't cry that much...I mean actually sob (but I do tear up sometimes). LIKE WHEN SOMEONE STEPS ON MY FRACTURED TOE *cough* Jessica *cough*

20. I am terrified of needles, they're like mini-swords of DEATH.