Epilogue

Epilogue

-Rose graduated and attended Harvard University majoring in Criminal Justice. Darius decided to follow in Tiara and DJ’s footsteps and play basketball to try and be in the NBA. 

-Kayla moved to Atlanta, Georgia after her senior year and currently works as a fashion model photographer.

-Lionel and Marcus lived up to their promise and opened up DJ’s Center, a recreational center that helps and prevents children from being on the street. It has received nationwide recognition.

-Monique had her child months after DJ’s death and decided to change her bitter ways after discovering the baby was not DJ’s.  

-A year after DJ’s passing, Jaylon had a heart attack after mixing cocaine and ecstasy by accident. 

-When hearing about DJ’s death, Shay got off the streets and decided to go back to school to get her degree in Political Science. 

-During the investigation of DJ’s death, Marc was labeled as an asset to DJ’s murder and being involved in the prostitution chain with Eddie and James. He is currently awaiting trial.

-Eddie and James’ bodies were cremated after the autopsy and scattered along the Atlantic Coast. 

“Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.”

II John 1:8

CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS TOO! 

-Sleeping With My Married Co Worker

 http://www.wattpad.com/story/5193253-sleeping-with-my-married-co-worker

-Backseat

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3132265-backseat

-Played Affair

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2459700-played-affair