Description

A/N: This is a new story of mine, I hope you enjoy it; please comment letting me know what you think.

-KellyG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Peyton Jones' mother Jane Cabot left her and her father, taking her twin brother Cade without so much as a goodbye and decided that she wanted nothing to do with her; she promised herself that she would never put herself in the position to be hurt by her ever again.

However, when Peyton's father is killed in action she has no other choice but to move in with her mother and brother. Peyton knew it was going to be difficult to be around them, but she had no idea just how bad it could be; or just how much they hated her.

After being mistreated by them for awhile she begins to lose trust in everyone, expecting the worst of people because that's all she has witnessed since moving in with them; that is until Noah Mattson waltzes into her life.

Noah is Cade's best friend, he's always known about Peyton and knows exactly why Cade hates her so much; the moment he sees her for the first time he's drawn to her and as time goes on he becomes fascinated and intrigued by how she acts not only around other people but by herself.

Noah wants to know everything about her, he wants to show her that she can trust him, but what happens when she opens up to him about her life; will Noah be biting off more than he can chew?