6

Ayesha's Pov

I was surprisingly the first person at Kels house which was a shock to the both of us. 

Kelly- Sis! Have you seen the news?

Me- Girl no, what's going on? 

I walked in with my bags; putting them down along the way. When I rounded the corner I saw none other than Stephen doing his press conference with Ry in his lap. 

Me-*Chuckle* Oh my God. My poor baby hair Jesus. 

Riley was missing her headband, but she didn't seem to care. She was loving the attention.

Me- And you wonder why I'm here first. Girl I did the dash out the house. 

We both laughed. 

Kelly- She seem so hyped and energetic! I can't wait to meet my little niece.

I quickly changed the subject from me.

Me- Speaking of little nieces. When you gone pop one out? 

Kelly faced had an unrecognizable expression on it. 

Kelly- When do you think the others will arrive? 

Me- Tamera texted me saying she was on the way so she should be pulling up any minute now.

Right when I said that Tamera walked in. We greeted each others with hugs, but you can tell something was off with the two of them. This night shall be really interesting.

We all were drinking punch when Bey walked in.

Bey- Hey hey ladies. 

We all greeted her with hugs.

Bey- I come baring gifts. 

Tamera- Aw that's so sweet! 

Bey brought us all matching bracelets.  We quickly put them on before taking a group wrist photo for memories. 

Kelly- So guys....before the night actually gets started. I have something to say. 

We all looked over at her. 

Kelly- So, I'm engaged, and I'm getting married in a couple weeks. 

Our mouths dropped. 

Me- Omg you serious?!

She nodded.

Kelly- Of course I want you guys to meet him and be apart of this with me. I really want to keep this under-wraps. I don't want too much public attention to it.

We nodded in agreement. Completely understanding. 

Kelly- Not only that..but..I'm pregnant. 

Bey- Say what now?

Tamera- Pregnannt?? 

Me- How many months?